Available for Import/Export or Retail Conslt/Emply

I am moving to Thailand, arriving on March 28/02.

Anyone that has any contacts or leads for a Consulting or Employment position would be my new "Best Friend for Life".

I've been in the Gift/Toy/Book/Decorative Accessories/Stationary/Greeting Card Business in the USA and Canada since 1977.

I have Owner/Managment experience with Import/Export/Buying/Product Development/Wholesale/Mail-Order - Paper & Internet/Retail/National Distribution/Sales & Marketing.

Resume and references are of course available, including from Thai and HK/China factories that I have been dealing with over the last 10 years.

Direct employment is prefered, but for Consulting work contracts can be arranged with my Bangkok registered Trading Company, if necessary.

I will also be taking the TELF'Intl course for a TESOL Certificate so that I can offer Business English language instruction relevent to my areas of expertise, also through my Bangkok company.

Please contact me via my Email or Private Message for further details.

Sawadee Krup

CS

Hi Bro,

Do you know any contacts for party supplies... like hats, ballons, noise makers, etc. ?

Nui will keep your name in mind when networking or when she hears something.

Hey Show...

Did/do know a few of the "party goods" players.. but most are major companies with their production coming out of China. Hard to compete with the cost and large production capacity China brings.... especially for low cost items like these.

But if there is some innovative idea >>>> Now, then we can break in quick and grab some share or sell it to the big guys. smile.gif

See you and Nui soon. Anxious to meet you both.

CS

Archived