CONCURE travel expense software?

Lusty

Any of you seasoned Guys out there who have to travel a lot with their work had any experiemce with this software?

I can reciept most but not all my travel expenditure but living in the backwoods of the Orient,it is not always possible to get a checkbin.

So if anyone has used this software,how can I manipulate it to my "advantage"?

I'm a process technician not a fuckin accountant!

Thanx in advance.

:confused:

We used to use 'Concur,' same? Hated that tedious mess. It's kinda like a dumbed down spreadsheet program built solely for expenses. It is also configured to the specific company utilizing it.

I never had to produce a receipt for a meal under $25 US. And for those over - they were scanned in and made into a .pdf file. (Where I work, if you didn't have a receipt you type the expense into a word document and write in 'lost receipt.')

Of course, you had a myriad of choices through which you would justify the expense... I always used the most generic categories and my manager signed.

Anyway, babbling.

Poster's situation is sounding a bit more Kafkaesque.

No,not really.The fact is I ain't used it before and the only insight I've had is an hours training yesterday.

My only gripe is that I wish I had been told about this before I left so I would have been clued up.

After I signed off last night,I have found some more dockets so the situation has improved immensly!

Got to spend all day today in the office sorting it all out!

Now I know,I shall be doing it weekly from now on. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived