Technology Recruitment Consultancy Bangkok

I am in the process of setting up a branch office in Bkk, we recruit Telecoms contractors and Software Engineers.

We are at the feasibility stage at the moment, and will be up and running come this June / July.

Could anyone point us in the direction of a local work related web site where we would have the best response in recruiting local support staff, or is the Bangkok post the best way to go.

As 95% of our clients are multi nationals our consultants are European .

Thanks guys

Hi Margaret,

I reckon you've hit the jackpot. Instead of posting elsewhere, posting here would probably yield better job applicants that are sincerely keen on the Thai culture, language, food and people.

Secondly, I see you mention local people meaning you want cost to be low.

I believe that members here who are keen in your job offers not necessarily will want an expat salary - at least I reason that for my thoughts of moving there.

Best if you could tell us more of your company or a website intro.

cheers.

Hi Margaret.

Having just read your post I would be very interested in interviewing for a position.

I have over 2 years experience as a recruitment conusltant, and 2 years sales experience.

I will be moving to Bangkok in mid June.

Please get in contact.

greg@gedwards10.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks

Greg Edwards

Hi there,

I've a good deal of experience in that sector, I'll PM you with further details. Do the farang consultants need to be able to speak Thai?

I don't think you'll have any problems recruiting the candidates.

You say your setting up this July / June, nwill that be when the office is up and running?

STH

Hi,

I am a recruiter ( in a Telecom Company in France) and I am looking for a job in Bangkok.

Could you please tell me what kind of contract you offer for these jobs and by the way what kind of people ( background ) you're looking for.

if you prefer we can communicate by e-mail:dsoulie@hotmail.com

David

Archived