Another blast from the past

Encore

Walking last night through a town with some barbeers aimed at falang (Not my town, just visiting), I am stopped by an older woman in a bar, who shouts at me and says "I Know you, you friend MsXXXX, Soi cowboy"

I turn. She says i work same bar. She here in this town now, I take you to seee her.

Lo and behold, my old trusty MsNoi(Notso), ex a small SC bar, married away 4 or more years ago. For three years previous to her marriage, she was a solid member of my stable. My very first thai squirter, came like a train on oral and bugle stimulation. Fucked my brains out on numerous occasions. First time, 6 time in 24 hrs.

Wonderful woman, salt of the earth kind of Isan type.

When I met her late 20's. Many posts about her in early ikkrang (Maybe pre-ikkrang identity) TR.

She seemd glad to see me, now running a bar with Swiss BF (Retired) in small town. She tried to interest me in her staff for take out (or in), but i remained clear "prefer boss".

Boss said not available, but did give me her mobile nr, for return visit next week. maybe I'll score lucky, she was a damn good lay, and I'm sure now at 35 will still be!

Came through that town again a few days ago, decided to stay at their guesthouse. I phoned her a few hours before arrival, to check whetehr, if i stayed elsewhere, she'd be up for a ST visit to my hotel for old times sake. She sighed, and said "I cannot, now I am married. But you can take one of my girls"

When I arrived, I found the only girl I liked only did ST, I want LT. So i got my night company elsewhere.

At a nearby BJ bar, the week before, I went searching for MsC, who had given me some outstanding service about 2 years ago. Upper 30's but great technique and fun personality. Alas, she had gone. So instead I chose Kitty. Upstairs, she remmebered MsC, and said she'd point me to her new place. Kitty was quite good at her service delivery, but not in the same league.

She directed me to a bar down the road.

MsC wasn't there, but a couple of days ago, when I went looking for company, she was. She was actually running the bar on behalf of her falang husband. Initially she didn't remember, then a moment later she placed my face in her databank, and remembered, gave me a big hug. She's only met me twice ST two years ago, but remembered fine detail. Again, she was now mamasan, and didn't go with customers because of being married, but hooked me up with a nice partner for the night, who didn't disappoint.

Archived