Elixer for the blues

Encore

On the spur of the moment, I decided to try and chase away the blues, jumped in the car and drove to BKK.

Tim from Thaihoteldiscounts very kindly arranged a last minute booking at Townlodge, my favourite stay when I'm in BKK for mongering. During the drive up, I pulled the number for Tulip from my phone, and called to see if I could book one of my fav's, She whose name rhymes with "NamKeng" (Thai).

Ms Rhyme was both available and willing, so we arranged to meet at TL around 9.00 . Her willingness showed when she arrived 20 minutes early.

MsR is one of the demonstrations that a girl doesn't have to be an absolute stunner to be a succeful and popular worker. If I would look at her objectively, I'd say face an 8, Body a 7, smallish tits that are starting to droop a tiny bit, stretchmarks on tits, rather solid bum.

Short spikey gelled hair makes her stand out visually. But she turned up in a stylish little black number, which accentuated her well packaged tits, showed enough body to make you want to see more.

But what makes her so special is her attitude and dedication to optimal service delivery.

I'd only ever taken her for max 2 hours at Tulip in one of their dingy little rooms, and always enjoyed her service. But this was a new experience with her. She excelled in GFE.

I'd brought half a dozen A4 sized photographs I'd taken last visit, on a little pocket camera, showing of the good qualities of her body, as a sample. She was pleased, and we went up to the room to take some more.

An hour session of modelling her dress, a very slow striptease (She's been in front of a camera before!) and ended up with full nude poses around the bed. She seemed to have fun, so did I.

I had a quick shower while the pix downloaded, then we lay on the bed looking at the 250+ shots on my laptop I think some of them will be great.

(No, she didn't give permission to publish them here, maybe I can sway her later to publish some of the more polite shots.)

While watching the photos, I slowly started to stroke her body, then lick it all over, eventually focussing on the more sensitive parts. She's got a beautiful brown skin, and the slow buildup payed off. The bugle was dusted off, she moaned and grunted showing her appreciation, and later said she came more times then she could count. Fifteen minutes of bugle and licking wore me out, so I let her take over, with a delicious slow and wet BJ, then she rode me until the end.

Great sex!

Only 11.00 pm by then, we dressed and went to SC.

She'd been there only once, with a customer who dragged her in hi speed through a large number of bars, ignored her totally while talking to other girls, dragged her away to the next bar before her drink was half finished, and she didn't really appreciate it.

So this time, we only did three bars, took our time at each. She enjoyed the show at SW, expressing this by occasionallty squealing with laughter, pointing out nice tits to me, eyes wide open, cuddled the whole time in closely to me, stroking my hands and body. Drank G&T, matching my Sangsom.

Ms Crab came by for a quick Hello and a drink (ExDancer turned dekserb) always a reliable fallback position when I need one. Pulled a face at me when she saw MsR, but gracefully greeted her.

The show was the bathing with foam and washing each other, either we missed the lesbian 'eat and be eaten' show, or they toned down. But since MsR regularly does that in private at her place of work, I don't think it mattered.

40 minutes on, we crossed the road to Sheba, where I was loudly welcomed by stark naked MsBigLips, at the front end of the stage. The only seat was close to where she danced, and while we watched her prancing around (MsBL is a very extrovert dancer), I pointed out to MsR why I nicknamed this little one MsBigLips, which had MsR gasping when she saw what i meant. (MsBL has very protruding inner lips, which she'd happily lower to your mouth when she's dancing. A reason whey I had chosen not to sit at the stage this time. )

Unlike other times, when MsBL finished dancing, she didn't come by for a drink, but returned to a group of falang in the opposite corner. I think she was also a bit peeved because I haven't BF'd her for quite a while. She used to be a regular until I found out about her unfortunate unsafe behaviour and scratched her from my list.

The show that followed was again a washing performance with much suds, and since we'd already seen one, we eventually decamped.

Last stop Rawhide, where I think they do the best dancing now in SC. Lots of flesh, some very nice flesh, too. I don't like the rather low seating, the guys at the stage block a lot of the view. But MsR enjoyed the sow, and we had two more drinks. Unlike a previous companion who came to RH with me at the end of the evening (and got very drunk), she showed no signs of the effects of the 5 Gt's she'd had. Around 1.00, we decided to go and eat, I aimed for the sidewalk on asok between SC and Suk.

I was dismayed to see it has totally cheanged now, no more food, only drink stands, open air bars. It used for many years to be a favourite end of the evening stop for me, gettin acquainted with my night's Bf over a nice cheap meal, winding down before going home and getting wound up again.

But no more. We walked around the block, eventually sat at the Old Dutch outside, had a mediocre and expensive meal.

In retrospect, we should have bought streetfood on SC and taken it home instead.

Back home, hit shower and bed. a repeat of the earlier perormance. She was noisy, we were wet. In the end after a long fuck, I realised I might not get there (Sangsom!), but she didn't give up, stripped the condom, gave me another BJ, then let her hand taked over. Finally, my offering ended up on her tits, and I kind of collapsed. She looked proud at the success of her handiwork, not one to accept failure, too much professional pride.

We chatted for a while.

In my recent experiences in my Jomtien MP, I had been surprised to find the girls do not talk amongst themselves about their sex with clients, most won't acknowledge amongst each other they do anything more then a HJ. Of course, all know that almost all of them do more, you can barely avoid that, on basis of sounds, and the content of the rubbish bin. But no talk.

But At Tulip, the girls apparently talk freely. MsR mentioned another girl, MsA, who asked her where she was going tonight. When MsR named me, MsA smiled and referred to the Bugle. I said, yes, Ms A was one of my shortlist, about 4 regulars at Tulip. "And the rest", said MsR, and recited the names of five more who I'd been with. Some of the girls overheard her conversation with Ms A, and chimed in.

"ONe girl, MsE, remebered you from last year, because she was new, only there one week, and never in her life had an orgasm until she met you."

Shit, not sure how I feel about such roundrobin converations in the Tulip fishbowl, not sure if I won't blush next time I come in.

We fell asleep cuddling. My only regret is my alarmclock didn't work, I woke up at 9.10 AM, with only minutes to leave to be in time for an imporatnt meeting i had arranged teh day before. No time for a morning round. Never mind, I had my money's worth and more. I kissed goodbye to a sleepy MsR, and left her with a 500 Bt tip on top of her standard Tulip overnight fee of 2500Bt.

That may seem a lot, but when you break it down, a visit to Tulip for 2 hrs is 800 Bt to the house, 1500 plus tip for the girl, usually also 2500 total. This time I got a lot more time, GFE, and great fun. Going to SC with her was a lot cheaper then alone, when it usually costs me a fortune in LD's and tips to high performing dancers, then a 600 Bt BF and about 2000 LT fee.

I'll certainly do this again!

As a side note, I had planned to go home today, but the lovely MsJ, bartender at Toxic, invited me to her birthday party tonight. It mabe that we now also can follow up on a longstanding plan for me to photograph her this aftgernoon, so that maybe worth staying another night.

Well the blues have certainly gone!

BTW, anyone know the approx standard cost of a LT with one of the "FL" take-out girls who frequent Toxic?

When I sat at one of the Gogo's last nite with MsR, she was a little in awe of the open nudity and explicit actions of some of the performers.

She watched with great interest. She said she'd never seen so many naked women todether at one time. The most she'd seen was just one other at times when a Tulip customer hires two girls to do a dual or lesbian performance. She doesn't mind that, but prefers to choose the other girl in that situation.

(I think they have arrangements between them. i once asked another of their top performers if she'd do a double with another girl. She said "with some, with X,Y and z, but not with everyone"

fair enough. I never tried, one of them on their own usually exhausts me.

I asked her if she couldn't do a same job as the gogo girls.

NO WAY!

So many people watching, she'd be mortified.

Curious modesty from a young woman who has no hesitation at going to her workroom with a complete stranger, Sucking him, rimming, getting fucked and having anal sex (sometimes, if the click is right).

"But that is in private, no one else sees"

She enquired what i thought some girls may be earning.

I told her that a top performer in a gogo, such as MsBiglips, who once showed me a tally of her total years income, could draw about 60K per month. When MsBiLips told me , i was impressed.

But in the balance, a top performer at Tulip will on a good day have 5 clients, on average maybe 4 clients.

4x1500 Bt per day plus a few baht in tips, works out at 6,500x 26= 169,000 Bt per month (26 working days per month.

A mediocre performer will probably only do 2 clients on average, but still pull in about 80K+, more then the energiser bunny MsBigLips.

many Tulip girls go away back home for a few weeks or months, because they can afford it. And they deserve it!

Some get married to farang and dissappear. I asked her why she hadn't yet.

first answer "I am not pretty enough'

It isn't pretty that is her forte, it is attitude.

Then:

" I see some friend get married or have boyfriend , stop work. Not always happy.

I like my independence, I can look after my family, I am free to live my own life, nobody can tell me what to do. Better this way"

Smart woman.

Realistically speaking, she knows she has probably only 3-5 years working life left until her use-by-dat will reduce customer numbers. I hope she's socking it away for a comfortable retirement in the village.

she's a hard working woman, and I respect her, even if her profession is not usually considered "respectable"

• 1 month later...

Further to She whose name rhymes with "NamKeng" (Thai), MsR.

I had some business in the city, and intended to contact her for a repaet of the night described above. But hadn't emailed or phoned her. Then, in the city, business done at 4.00 pm, I tried to phoen her to see if she could come and see me again at 9.30 or so for an overnighter, found I lost her number. So Ph'd her employer.

"Sorrry, MsR on an allday outcall."

Bugger! Will she be back? If so, can you tell her to call me, my name is Ikkrang, she knows me well. So do you!

Or maybe you vcan give me her phone nr.

"Sorry, no have" (Bullshit!)

OK, ask Star, she has MsR's number.

"Star working now, please call back later.

Half an hour later, my phone rings, MsR. Reception called her and said I'd tried to get in touch fo an allnighter.

"Cannot, will go to Chantabury at about midnight for a yearly pilgrimage to a temple on top of a mountain, six hour walk, paray and make merit."

I remembered she does that each year. I like a good measure of devotion in my service providers.

"Do you want me to come from 10.30 until midnight?"

Quick thought, that would get in the way of getting a bedmate for the night.

"How about now?"

"OK, ten minutes I will come".

She did, and kept on coming for the next hour and a bit. Dynamite!

During our first shower i asked if she wasn't tired.

No, not tired, I'm a real working woman!, she replied proudly.

I didn't ask her if her all day outcall started this morning or last night, but she didn't show any signs of diminished energy, running on all six cylinders during our romp that followed, actually two romps, with a 15 minute breather. in teh 15 minutes she brought me up ta date on her child's school performence (4th in a classs of 48), her land aquisition plans, a description of the pilgrimage tomorrow, and her argument with some sod who wanted to screw her BB.

No such nonsense with this woman. "Cover it or piss off" but said in a very polite thai way with smile and Velvet hand in iron glove. At the end of the talk time, she moved in again very slowly and started playing very casually, almost absentmindedly with the resting organ.

Who couldn't resist, and so we plunged into round two, equally steamy, but of slightly shorter duration, after she came she pushed my mouth away.

"Fuck now, I cannot come any more times, need to climb a mountain tomorrow, three time enough, any more I die."

So I did.

Wow!

Why am i trying to waste my time with reborn virgins in the form of MP gals, when there's the likes of MsR, who blasts my sox off every single time I meet her.

One seriously skilled woman, with fantastic GF attitude.

Then, at 6.15, she got dressed ready to go back to work for the evening shift, prior to leaving on the pilgrimage at midnight.

Hard worker!

wow - yes why waste time with others, but I promise you there'll be the day where you has her orgasm so many times for you that it's become 'routine' & you'll get feed up/unexcited & move on :angel:

we all do. it's a male dna feat :hubba:

luckily there'll be another one where she left off...

Archived