Pattaya, hotel for daytime photographs

Encore

I think i may have asked the same about a year ago. I'm looking for a hotelroom for an afternoon, largish room, good daylight., but no one ble to look in from outside, so maybe high floor without opposite neighbours. I want to have the curtains open for maximum good light. 2 models, probably sometimes shooting both togetehr. If need be I'll take the room for a night, even if I won't stay and sleep.

Some hotels don't like 2 girls, so it needs to be one that doesn't mind.

Any suggestions?

I've used Tim's boutique hotel in the past, bit expensive for 2-3 hours. I've also used Secrets at night, but that limits me to artificial light. Gogo ST rooms are usually lousy in terms of light Most cheap ST rooms will either have little windows, or close up neighbours who can see in.

Well, I suppose I can't quite rule that out. One is MsDolly of a daytime gogo, old reliable friend, whom I've photo'd (and screwed) before. It was her pix on the wall in her room that triggered a visiting collegue to ask, and now they ant to do maybe pix of 2 2gether. OK, i cannot foresee for certain where this may lead.

Archived