Latest Bus Departure- BKK To Pattaya?

Savittre

Hi!

I asked in January and I think the lady 23:00 (11 pm). I'm not dead sure though so you should try to get it confirmed.

It is also worth noting that some of the late busses don't go straight to Pattaya. I caught a bus around 19:30 (7:30 pm) after meeting someone at Woodstock. Apparently these late busses drive workers in BKK home. There were less than 10 people on the bus when it left Ekemai. It stoped at Bang Na and picked up more people and then at Central City. After about 3 more stops on the way to Chon Buri the bus was packed with people standing in the isle and even sitting on the engine case.

In Chon Buri the bus drove around to several places and let people of and taking on others. It then made more detours to let people of in places such as Laem Chabang where the Pattaya bus normaly won't pass through. The whole trip took 4 hours in stead of 2 and what really pissed me of was that they didn't go to the bus station in Pattaya but straight to Jomtien so I had to get of on Sukhumvit. Only a complete idiot will cross the highway on foot at night. My girfriend was quite upset about my late arrival as I had promised to be back before 22:00.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived