Military admits firing at reds

Flashermac

<< Since the release of the fifth edition, the number of Black and Hispanic participants has not substantially increased. Because of the continued low sample sizes therefore, the results reported below concerning the aforementioned groups must be considered tentative, pending a larger number of responses.

Surprisingly, it would appear from Figure 5, that contrary to popular myth, Black males have shorter erect lengths than their Caucasian counterparts. However, due to the small sample size and large variation in lengths, this "difference" is not statistically significant. The average flacid length among Blacks however was 93.8mm (3.7") compared to 87.7mm (3.4") for Caucasians, which may be responsible for the impression that Black men have greater erect dimensions. Again, I emphasize that these observations must remain tentative.

There was a significant difference in length between Caucasians and both Hispanic and East Asians (those of Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese descent). Whereas with Hispanics, such a difference was limited to erect length only, with East Asians all five measurements were statistically lower in comparison to Caucasians. Although part of this difference may be due to the shorter stature of East Asians (see "On Correlations" below), height matched comparisons with Caucasian subjects nevertheless failed to alter this finding. >>

Stand up and be counted! :condom::condom:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i did a couple of tours in N.I. whiterock and the mill in west belfast, when we trained in sennelager we were told not to bounce the plastic bullets as it doubled the velocity.

that didnt stop us being taught how to do it though, so im damn sure the thai army would off been taught the same way as there are lots of advisors here from the uk.

ive been hit with one of the rubber bullets and the bruise lasted about 2 weeks and that was when i was young and recovery time was quick, i also had slight internal injurys as well.

by the way, i hated being in N.I. but it was where i was sent, i didnt believe in what we were doing and that was the general feeling overall.

im sure the thai army soldiers are feeling excatly the same way, stuck in the middle but orders are orders. i do hope the violence stops and matters get resolved sooner than later.

i love thailand so much it pains me to see all this shit kicking off once again, i get constant calls from the uk asking if all is well as people from outside of thailand are seeing all the bad bits of this country, yet when ur here and not in bkk, it feels as though everything is normal.

getting back on topic i really cant blame the army for shooting there way out of trouble, we had a system in the army called red card, yellow card, rules of engagement. and if you thought your life or your comrades life were in grave danger u were allowed to protect with a shoot to kill policy.

i have seen all the vids now and it feels as though they had no choice but to fire but what they said about automatic fire not being used was bullshit as i definatly saw it happening.

hope to god everything gets sorted soon....

Archived