Sanuk at the Airport ?

gobbledonk

I've bored Stickman witless, so now its your turn :}

Having only been to BKK / Pattaya once, the main image I have of Bangkok is the incredible traffic you endure. Given that the Thai authorities seem intent on demonising Western 'sex tourists' as the sole source of demand for prostitution (yeah, right..), why not move the bars out to the Airport ? Why struggle with the traffic when all we want to do is sow our oats and get on the next plane back to Farangland. Not much of a cultural exchange, but we *are* only there for the sex, arent we ? The girls also seem pretty mobile - Phuket or Pattaya when things get slow in Bangkok : lets make their lives a little easier, too :}

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

but we *are* only there for the sex, arent we ?

-------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

no

Sanuk at the airport??

It might be less far fetched than you think

I flew to Japan 7 weeks ago and had some time to kill in Don Muang while I waited. I had'nt cut my hair for a while so I thought I'd get it cut. So I went to the barbers salon, on the 2nd floor of the Departures Terminal - you know, the one up the stairs, almost above KFC.

I walked in, the girls said "you wan cut hair", I said yes so one of them took me to a cubicle and preceded to.... cut my hair.

However, she was kind of friendly, and when it came to the end of the hair cut, she started to brush all the cut hair off me. As she brushed all the fallen hair that was around my groin, she started to play with my privates - I looked at her and she said, with my balls in her hand, "Ao Mai??". Clearly I was so shocked at being offered sanuk in the airport, I was no longer thinking properly - I said no, paid my 200 Baht and left.

I went back down the esculators, stood there and thought "Shit! what on earth have I just done - refusing Sanuk in an airport?!"

Thanks, Cowboy Jai. The others took my post a little too seriously (although its hard to tell :} ), but I didnt actually mean IN the airport terminal. Just as some Hotels cluster around airports, surely a few bars could migrate from Sukhumvit etc to the areas surrounding the airport. Then again, this area is probably industrial warehouses and hangars etc : I dont know Bangkok, but I do know what its like to sit in traffic. Whether anyone actually wants to stay close to an airport as busy as BKK is another matter, but peace and quiet dont seem to be a priority anywhere in Bangkok. Still, no gain without pain - most people want to be in the city regardless of what has drawn them to Bangkok.

Archived