Thai Airways - Economy classes

Does anyone know what is the difference between class Q and class H in economy? (Apart from class H costing about £50 more)

These designation refer to the rules applied to the ticket you buy. Before you book a ticket always check also the rules you are going to buy.

Are the flight dates chanchable.

What would be the fee if you do so.

What is the fee you've got to pay if you cancel or miss the flight.

If you go with a very cheap special offer it could e.g. be that you cannot change anything at all and if you miss the flight your ticket is worth nothing anymore.

Cheers

Is Thai Airways one of the airlines that requires you to call and reconfirm wihtin 48 or 72 hours of flying or do you just show up with your ticket?

Don't know if it's true for that one, but economy class is generally divided into different price-categories. It depends on how early/late you buy your ticket, you always get the best price way ahead of your flight date. Because of my work I always book late to very late, so I sometimes pay some hundred euros more for the same flight/date. But, dunno know if thats the trick with this q or h categorie. Bye, H.

Thai Airways into London have 4 ticket classes in economy. Q, H, M and B. Classes Q and H require return within 90 days, class M requires return within 6 months and class B requires return within one year.

Class H is about £50 more than class Q but I don't know what the difference is hence my question.

H:

Minimum Stay: 0 days

Maximum Stay: 3 Month

Isussing of Ticket:

till 21 days prior to departure in L-Session

till 60 days prior to departure in K-Session

Change of Travel date: EURO 0.00

Q:

Minimum Stay: 6 days

Maximum Stay: 1 Month

Isussing of Ticket:

within 7 days of booking