is Bay Breeze Hotel Guest Friendly?

Savittre

Hi Guys,

A recent experience I had has caused me to wonder what the 'guest policy' at Bay Breeze Hotel, Pattaya is. There's no real need to get into too much detail, so I'll stick to point form.

What I'm Used To, Generally-

- Generally, when I bring a girl back to my hotel, she has to leave her ID card at the reception.

- If she leaves, and I'm not there, reception phones me to check if everything's OK. I tell them everything's fine.

- They give the girl her ID, and she's on her way.

At Bay Breeze, Specifically-

- I stayed there for 12 nights. In all that time, I never saw many- if any!- hoes coming or leaving. That in itself was very strange, considering the hotel's located on 2nd Road where there's a lot of action.

- Just once I brought a girl back, at about 6:30~ 7:00 pm (if that makes any difference).

- Reception took no notice of her, and I think she was surprised by that. Could it really be that this was the first time she'd ever been in Bay Breeze Hotel, considering that the bar she works at is located right across the street?? Stranger!!

- Again, when we left, about 20 minutes later, reception took no notice of her.

I don't quite get it. It's not an unfriendly guest policy, but it's not proactive on my behalf either.

Am I just making a fuss over nothing at all? Have any of you stayed there, and know something I don't know?

I wouldn't mind staying there again, however I will never stay at a hotel that isn't 'guest friendly,' so actually a clarification would be nice to have.

Perhaps I should email them myself and put the question straight to them. What have I got to lose?

Thanks!

Hi!

It's been several years since I have stayed there so things could have changed I suppose.

I have mostly stayed there with a steady girl friend so she was registered as a guest.

It has happened only once that a temporary guest had to leave her id and that was at night. The daytime desk clerks have always ignored any guest I cared to entertain.

Personally I don't care if they collect the id's at the front desk, actually I prefer them not to.

At Bay Breeze it would seem to be up to the individual desk clerk.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived