What's Happened to King's Gro

Savittre

A few months ago, I was in a King's Group bar- King's Castle 1, on Patpong. I had ordered a beer, had a girl sitting with me, I just wanted to relax and enjoy. Not possible! There was someone, I'm not exactly sure who, not a hoe for sure, but probably a waitress. She was in my face and in my face and in my face and she wouldn't leave me alone. The girl sitting with me was holding my hand with fingers interlaced, and she was calling me 'darling' -in English!- so I reckoned her plans for the evening included me. But this waitress just kept going on and on and on, and I got annoyed. Therefore, I called for the checkbin, and paid it. The message I was trying to convey was that I had given that bar all the money they were going to get from me, so go away now, or I'm out of here! Didn't work. After paying the checkbin, there she is again, back in my face and back in my face, so I got up and walked out.

What has happened to the King's Group?? This scenario that I've just described makes no business sense. I don't think the girl sitting with me would be happy- she just lost a customer, and that was in no way her fault. If I hadn't had that dumb bimbo on my back, I possibly would have stayed for another drink or two, and bought 'my' girl a lady drink(s).

This just does not match up to the King's Group business model/reputation! How the hell can this kind of nonsense happen in a King's Group bar? Anybody?

If this kind of thing happens to me again, maybe I'll show her the bottom of my shoe, or just tell her to fuck off!

I guess the girl was a waitress or mamasan and wanted you to buy her a drink. After you paid your checkbin she may have wanted a tip. Pushy mamasans are not good for the bar as they are only looking after their own interests. They seem to get away with it in many bars.

Archived