Phuket Sanuk

AhTeckLim

I've heard of BJs on the beach in Patong after dark, or at least after the bars close. There was a thread earlier in which someone mentioned seeing them performed in a bar or bars up a little soi from the Irish pub with the giant leprechaun or shamrock or whatever. Hadn't checked any of that out, though, but I haven't heard of an actual BJ bar anywhere in Phuket.

There are no BJ bars in Patong.

The go go bar scene is quite poor now. The best being Flash at the end of Soi Eric.

It terms of having a fiddle at the bars.

The selection of bars at near The Irish Pub (not to be confused with scruffy Murphys on Bangla road) is at the

more seedy end of the market. I've had a few few girls oblige me there.

To get there walk toi the end of Bangla road and turn right along Beech road until you see the neon signs for the Irish bar. here is an area of beer bars where you would get most joy, although no the best looking.

Its also out the way so you could probably get a blow job somewhere without paying a bar fine.

'not even a bj on the beach?'

at closing time many ladies hanging around by the beach and offering allsorts.

however,many have accomplices waiting to mug you and some are not 'ladies' at all.

but then again,they say the katoeys are the best for a bj.

not experienced it though and do not intend too.

greg:

thats the place alright. gives a whole new meaning to the term "seedy"

i am in patong now, but have not ventured to that little area this time.

now the flash is not really showing like it used to be, but still lots of girls willing and ready.

the small group of bars behind tai pan bar used ( did not check this time) to be pretty open for fun too, could get a quickie in the toilet behind the up 2 u bar, but I think those days are gone.

better to get a nice oily massage with whatever extras you want.

as for a bj on the beach, why bother, find a cutie and bring her back to your room.

the smaller bar beer are a goood source of girls that are not too hardcore yet. ( money, money, money types) or at lest not as obvious about it.

also, anyone try that new mexican/indian food place opposite soi sea dragon?

i dont want to say anything derogatory about it, but would like to know anyone else experience.

(main reason i am staying in my room today, near the toilet)

Passatahi

Are you in Patong now?

If so can you check it there are a lot of timeshare workers?

I was wandering what the farand job market was like.

Not been to that resteraunt. The ones on beach road I found to be the best.

There is a good mexicannear down a little soi near the post office, had the best looking waitress ever in december.

Which seems to be the best go go bar?

Rock Hard?

Greg:

yes, sitting in the neptuna right now, resting up for tonite.

funny you would ask abot timeshares, wensday on the way back from lunch some brit approached us with a (contest) to win stuff, about 30 seconds into it, I realized he was promoting time share ( go listen to the speil, get a free t shirt) told him he was wasting his time with me.

next morning, he was waiting outside to ask if we were at all intersted. no sale.

i doubt many ppl that come here would be interested in a time share,,, for me (imho) its just a scam.

if a thai property, i would bet the quality/condition would decline rapidly.

I have not hit any of the gogo places this time. mostly relaxing during the day, and going to my favorite bar at nite and hanging out with my regular friends. (maybe in kind of a rut, but i like it)

I have my 2 daughters and grandaughter with me this time, so we have a lot of fun. of a "clean" sort.

last nite the water play got an early start, there are some other farang kids on the soi we hang out on, and they showed no one any mercy with their water guns.

the soi is the back entry to the patong resort, so lots of well dressed "victums" to be had.

we ( my oldest daughter and i) like tequlla shooters, and so we get a water/lime one for my grandaughter so she thinks its a big deal for her/

the farangs in the bar ( and near by) think she is drinking real stuff from the grimace she makes from the bitter lime.

gets lots of reactions from the on lookers, great fun to teese the ppl here.

thanks for the suggesdtion on the mexican food place, i'll see if they are up to it tonite, but i think they feel they already took their chances last nite.

as to the job market here for farangs, no real idea. probably nothing to compair to the west unless you have a lot of money to invest ( or loose as the case so often is here).

probably some low paying work ( enough to get by, but not have a lot of fun) no real future in work here unless you have a good plan and can comit to it for the long run.

even then, it can be taken away in an instant if you cross the wrong ppl.

could be the demise of the shark disco is a good example.

i'm sure lots of regulars have better info than i do about work in los.

Archived