Is this possible???

I hate the computer generated music that websites often use. However, I just visited

http://www.thaitradesource.com/

and for the first time, thought it was really cool. Thai music loop that lasts a good 2 minutes, and gets better as it plays on. Anyway, my question is can I somehow go into the html coding through 'view source' and grab this out of there. I'd like to burn it onto a cd. I'm iliterate programing wise, and the only thing I see is this:

<bgsound src="sound/thaiclassic/bat.mid" loop="1">

I guess it's a midi recording, but am lost after that. Can this be done?

type: [CTRL]+[ESC]->f->f and then enter the name of the file in the field "named:"

or

Windows Start -> Find -> Find Files or Folders

On my computer it was called bat[1] so just enter "*" for the file name to find all the music files on your computer, select the "advanced" option panel and the select "of type" MIDI Sequence.

It's not finding the file. I then tried turning up volume, and recording onto 'sound recorder', but limits me to a 60 second long file. Oh well, I'll think of something. Thanks to both of you, though.

Hi db,

Right clicking url in menu bar only brings up 'delete, copy, cut, paste. Because url immediatly launches windows media player, there is no place outside of menu bar to right click to bring up 'save target as'. When I try to 'copy to cd' from media player, I get the message 'file format not supported'. I then went to site with hundreds of Thai midi's, and they wrote to cd fine from media player. I'm thinking the one I want is coded against copying????

db....you are a f###ing genius. Thank you so much. I've been dickin around with this for soo long. Very cool.....I won't even ask you how you did that.

Archived