Bangkok Early Openers.

hall

Guys,

Assistance required. My nephew and 3 mates arrive Bkk at around 6.00am and depart same day 11.00pm on their way to Euroland. Being 20 years or so and from Oz they still think getting pissed off their heads is better than getting laid. (Considering some of the dogs I've been with they may be right).

Anyhow what they are looking for is a pub/bar/whatever where they can sit and booze their time away for the day. I have no problem with afternoon drinking holes but since I rarely surface before 4.00pm when I'm in Bkk, I haven't a clue about where to go to hit a drinking spot during early morning. Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers Hall

I'd echo Greed's recommendation. I had Mammasan from Lone Starr wake up available girls to pick from and join me back at hotel to watch NBA championship game around 8:30 one morning last spring. Free cup of coffee while I waited!! And wonderful halftime performance!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Oh, Yeah. And I know from personal experience a really wonderful breakfast is obtainable at Bourbon Street Bar and Grill, in Washington Square, any time after 6:00 AM (or is that after 7:00 AM? No, I think it's after after 6:00).

Archived