Why don't Thai girls like to kiss ??

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But since then, I've grown to appreciate the eroticism of the sniffing kiss. For real. I'm sure there are those of you out there who know what I am talking about. "

Yes! I used to think sniff kissing was weird, but now I think is strange that it barely exists in the West. It's kind of like saying 'I like the way you smell' Kind of primal really, like the way animals sniff eachother out, etc.

I've never been too into straight kissing, esp. tounge stuff, except on infrequent, very intimate, but inexplicable occasions, so I've never cared to much weather a thai whore (PC disclaimer: no disrespect intended) was into it or not. Many times I find a thai girl is more into kissing that I am.

i have only come scross 2 women who would not kiss me.

the reason?,lipstick.

all BG's like to look their best and most are beautifully made up and with these 2 girls it was a case of "i cannot kiss,will spoil my mouth and i have no lippy in my bag".

oh no,cannot be seen on the street with smudged lips.

Although a few girls could use some more practice, I've never had any problem with the girls not wanting to kiss me. Actually many insist on kissing me in the bar, but unless I am piss drunk I usually frown on this and force them to kiss my cheek, neck or ear if they're going to do it.

My first barfine ever was probably the most passionate with me. She surprised the hell out of me because she had seemed a bit quiet and shy. We did the walk back through the lobby on the way to the room and the split second the elevator door closed, I thought she was trying to steal my tongue. I was pretty much raped after that. Fantastic.

Whoa, I guess I am getting off the subject (oh, the memories) wink.gif

Anyway, I agree with the idea that if you choose girls that seem to choose you, the passion/kissing thing should not be a problem

Here's another vote for the sniff kiss, for a couple of reasons:

1) Well, we've all been sloppily kissed and, besides finding it exrotic, a reminder that TIT, it conforms to my tack of letting her choose me, not discussing price or practices, and letting her have her way with me, knowing eventually there will be room for my proclivities. If she sniffs she's comfortable. I like a comfortable woman.

2) During my limited unscientific survey of a couple of weeks ago, a full 50% now "smoke" without encouragement. This was extremely rare in my previous interludes of 15-20 years ago, despite my willy now being somewhat more scarred and battle-worn. Definetely an evolving artform. Given this, however, I'd prefer not to reciprocate orally in any fashion.

i've never knowing recieved a sniff kiss despite moderately extensive LOS experience - is there any actual physical ontact during the kiss or is it kiterally just a case of sniffing each other?

it sounds crap

>i've never knowing recieved a sniff kiss despite moderately extensive LOS experience

I guess you must turn the girls on too much for them to have any time for such kindergarten stuff.

>is there any actual physical ontact during the kiss

Hard to say... Did that butterfly touch you or not? If there is contact, it is very light and brief.

>or is it kiterally just a case of sniffing each other

>

It is most often applied to your neck or cheek, so reciprocating is a bit difficult. I suspect that extremely few farangs are able to do it right... At least I have been way too clumsy and ended up feeling stupid when I have tried to return the gesture.

>it sounds crap

>

It is not a French kiss, indeed. Ugly old men who are used to having to settle for less find it often quite sensuous.

Wagner

"...few farangs are able to do it right...At least I have been way too clumsy and ended up feeling stupid when I have tried to return the gesture."

Does it occur to you that maybe the lady feels the same way about your liplock and tongue wrestle? Do you insist on putting her in this position? You've gotta respect the home court rules. At the very least, when it comes to kissing the only French I know is "vive le differance."

Archived