BKK tour to Vietnam?

stumpy

Hi,

I have a friend who wants to come along with me to BKK but with a view to taking a tour to Vietnam. I have seen such tours advertised in shop windows but never took too much notice.

Has anyone got any more details, namely price, duration and destination. Or if anyone has been on such a tour and could furnish me with the details that would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Had a 10 trip to Vietnam last year. 3 days at Cat Ba (see 'a Regional Trip report' that I recently posted if your looking for sanuk) and 4 at Sapa. The rest in Hanoi or travelling. The agency was Green Bamboo (www.greenbambootravel.com). They were able to come up with a tailored trip to fit in with our dates. We had no problems at all and would certainly recommend them. Whole thing was booked via emails. Can't remember the exact cost but it was less than 400 US$ per person (excluding cost of flights and hotels in Hanoi). Didn't even have to pay a deposit in advance. We arranged visas in UK before departure, but can also be done in BKK, though not sure how long it takes. I'd take a guess it would be between 3-5 days

Archived