For me, this summarises LOS

doris day

A few months ago I got chatting to a Thai girl and then added her on facebook. Every now and then we'd chat on msn etc and thru facebook and from that I could get a reasonable idea of what she was up to and what kind of girl she was.....

A few weeks ago I noticed she hadn't been online for a while and figured she'd hooked up with a guy she'd met online. No biggie I'm not overly interested in her but I was curious to see if I was correct.

Then I noticed on her msn profile that she had the words, 'waiting for you, and only you' or something along those lines. As a bit of a tease I asked her if she was with someone and she denied it saying it was just words from a song. O.k I thought....

That was last night. When I went online this morning there were pics of her obviously taken by a man of her posing and sitting across from him at the dinner table etc and finally pics of them together and the sentence 'happy and in love'.....I had a good laugh realising my suspicions were true and she had in fact found a fella.

O.k. so I went to work and then came home later and found that the pics of her and her new man had gone replaced with solo pics of her and the same sentence on her facebook and msn and yahoo....."sorry about the lies"........and then another sentence "Hey guys I'm single!!!!"

This cracked me up. Another Thai girl who managed to pull the wool over a guys eyes for a short time and then comes unstuck as he finds out the truth.......ah Thai girls.....gorgeous but predictable..

Now I want to know what the lies were...um I'm really a whore?, um you aren't the only one?...the mind boggles

I caught out an ex in a similar way, had it set up

so we could and would webcam/chat every night when i was back home, had set up internet and laptop in her room. Thought this was pretty good idea to keep check on her.

One night got her to put a profile pic of us together, she changed it back to her only within 12 hrs!

Was then i realized she had a few others hooked online.

Deleted her.

As a good friend once said "a thai girl is single till the day she has a ring on her finger" this was talking about gtgs

Archived