The Re-Resurrection of Fiery Jack

Fiery Jack

Lock up your daughters! :surprised: I just got a green light on a short BKK festive 'business trip' :drunk::devil::clown: as of Monday (27th). Will come to the meeting that night if one of you doss clowns can kindly tell me when and where the f*ck you hold the booze-ups these days, :up: and be available for hot consultations and the usual knockabout mad-as-a-hatter-he's-not-having-another-drink/bird/som-tam antics thereupon and thereafter. :drunk:

Should be a good 'un, as I haven't, er, come over for ages. :relieved:

Mine's a large one. :beer:

jack :help:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woodstock in Nana Plaza. See you there! :beer::elf::beer:

Ha! By coincidence, I do believe, the very first bar I had a jar (and the another, and then another... :drunk: ) in BKK, oh, must've been 15 years ago? I seem to recall that was a Thai360 get-together too. First time I met his holiness Khun Sanuk. :hug: It was all downhill from there, like. :clown:

Christ, how many year ago was that? :doah: I remember meeting Carew :clown: on that trip, and Silheakunt :clown:, and Red Baron :clown:. We all had a night out and I still recall, as if it were yesterday, Silheakunt's shoe flying off his foot and up into the ether or down into the gutter as we sped down Sukhumvit towards Nana on a tuk tuk. :drunk: Best thing was the way he stayed steady under fire; the c*nt never batted an eyelid. Walked around Nana all night with one shoe on. :tophat: Diddle diddle indeed. :bow:

Be good to be there again. :beer:

That would have been 2001 I guess... was my 2nd or 3rd trip to LOS and first meeting with the lads at Woodstock.

Oh hell, shows how mcuh the decades of hard sauce :drunk: have buggered up my grey matter. :doah:

Yeah, the time I met you wasn't my first time in BKK. :nono: Was probably my third trip. :hubba: It would indeed have been 2001, you're correct. :applause: My first Woodstock friday meeting was, I think, two years earlier in 1999? :up:

Unless someone tells me different. :dunno:

Still, it's all good. :beer: And what's a year or two between friends these days. :clown:

Hope you're spry and got rid of that daft ponytail you were trotting about with when I first met you, mate? :rotfl:

PS. Anyone gonna tell me exactly where Woodstock is located nowadays, give me a better chance of showing my coupon next Friday? :hmmm: You can see what a f*ck up I am. :clown:

Archived