Pattaya Beach Will Not Be Here in 1 or 2 Years

MooNoi

What beach? In Southern California in the US there is a couple of hundreds of meters of sand before you get to the water. That is a beach.

I couldn't believe it the first time I came to Pattaya and saw the "beach". Pathetic.

This morning I went for a walk along the "beach" at Wong Amat in Naklua, just North of Pattaya. It was high tide - in parts, there was no beach at all - the water came up to the walking path (walking path - rather pathetic also). In another part, in front of a very expensive hotel, there were two rows of chairs with small tables for you drinks or whatever. I saw one of the tables floating away in the sea.

Numerous, numerous, signs for very expensive condo's for sale "beachfront condo". OK, if they said, waterfront condo - since there is no beach. Not to say the water is clean or that you would dare to venture into it.

Such a totally pathetic place! why would anyone come here?

Hmmmm - well, as I left for my walk at 5am, I did see a rather attractive young lady with a pair of shorts that exposed half her ass. Could this be the reason?

Archived