Temple built to look like a UFO ?

I saw on the Thai news a Temple built to look like a flying saucer ? Couldn't understand the lingo on the TV but it seemed that it belonged to some type of cult ?

Where? I said, "Hundred kilometres outside Krum Tep!" came the reply !!! The rest of the Thais in the bar didn't speak enough English to explain. For obvious reasons I would like to research this matter. Does this temple conceal a spaceship?

I wonder? Fascinating !

It is in Pathum Thani, the main base of the Dhammakaya sect, or cult, as *I* term those charlatans. Myself, I've always thought it resembled a giant woman's breast.

Hey where are all the "space cowboys" coming from?

Aliens in the land of smiles, UFO temples? Geez what's next...tuk-tuk drivers who really are aliens conducting abductions?

Actually, here's my story:

I was strolling through Lumpini Park last Sunday. There were some very odd activities going on. People stretching out and perfroming some bizarre, outworldly dances. Obviously Chinese-Alien hybrids bent on taking over Patpong. I'm sure this is the way they plan the takeover. I've seen it every Sunday morning.

Oh yeah, beware of soi dogs...they are NOT what you think! I have it from good authority that they are actually alien soldiers morphed into the appearance of scraggly mutts. They communicate with one another by sniffing butts. The cats are pretty muscular and lean too but they hold no threat...yet!

Finally, I saw a big reptile looking creature swimming in Lumpini Park a few weeks ago. The woman at the little boat rental place said "e heah!!!" or something like that. I thought she meant "they're here!!!" so I ran home to hide. Later, someone told your beloved FishSauce that 'e heah' means big lizard or something.

Then after all that, I watched Friends on UBC.

Archived