british tourist visa for thai bird.

tonychang

heres an e mail I've sent to my mate in england regarding getting your tart a visa:

o.k. heres the visa shit ,its taken me all day to compile this info so you owe me one.

the basics:

1:check out the u.k. embassy website!

2:if you are unsure about anything e mail the embassy and they will reply.

3:They will probably ask for fincial security details.Do not send to aon but to the british embassy.

4:Don't lie!!!!

5:Sponsers....will need to supply a letter of invitation and agree to support the Thai and cover any medical bills.

6:Bear in mind the British embassy don't want any thais poncing off the state.

7:The more paperwork you can provide the better...i.e.Aon?s bank details,high school diploma,proff of employment,family details(ex-husband and kiddie)etc...+letters and referances for everything.....especially finacial(i.e. if her family or her have some dosh).

8:you will probably have to prove some kind of financial stability...i.e.pay slips or a sponser also.

9:proof youve know eachother for some time...i.e. don't delete those e mails (I only have 1 photo of you two which is not dated)any finacial transactions you two may have made plus copies of your visa stamps last time you were here.

10:Only deal with the british embassy as they are the only people who can grant the visa.apparently according to chris its easier to do this end but I?m still working on advice received

11:I?ll post this on the net if you want and see if I can get more advice as I know your not a big internet user.

12:Don't send your bird any money for the visa as its you who?ll have to pay them(its 33 quid for 6 months though you may only get 3).

13:if she has any known history working in a bar that will count majourly against you.

thats all I can say for now but just went out with a mad but rich welsh bloke who spent 1.4 million in forgeries and bribes to get his full on bargirl wife back to the u.k. but she had been working bar all her adult life and was a peasant.

Cheers mate T.C.

pp.s after writing this some mates I've talked with have said they have had absolutely no probs obtaining a visa.Also my welsh friend's bird may have been taking a large cut of the cash he spent.my other mate who gave me the original info as he's trying to get his bird a tourist visa and some friends have said they have had no trouble at all.

Please send constructive critism as my mate said he'd had many conflicting stories from this website.

thanks again for any responsers.

Tarts, chocolate cookies and currant buns don't need a visa to come to the UK. Simply place them with your hand baggage and optionally eat them enroute.

To bring a bird or other animal into the country you will need to obtain a valid import licence and the creature is likely to be submitted to 6 months quarantine on arrival.

wink.gif

On the other hand, if you want free advice and information for a Thai lady obtaining a visa for the UK, go to Thailand-UK.com and the Thailand_UK Yahoo group

thanks for the advice .do you prefer jam tarts or custard ones...only kidding as perhaps I was being a bit cynical but this mate of mine is long enough in the tooth to know what he's letting himself in for.incidently i know his ladies e mail address and password so i can keep tabs on her.sadly this is an invasion of privacy but consequently i'm aware of her every move but wouldnt dream of grassing her up contrary to my other friends advice...but i only keep tabs on any future boyfriends before my friend returns as I think he genuinely likes her and have no wsh to get involved myself.I'm a great beliver of "what you dont know cant harm you".If he's happy ,I'm happy and it's his round.

p.s. we are all under 30 except me (I"m 32)so theres no guilt knobbing a chick younger than your daughter/sister.so its not any wierd shite.

cheers T.C.

No probs on the cynical side, probably a good way to approach things. Remember though, if she's a good player she'll have a lot more than just one email address.

The vast majority of refusals for tourist visas are on the grounds of "no reason to return". Basically, if she doesn't have a legitimate job and doesn't own any land, her chances of refusal are VERY high indeed. Just another rubber stamped refusal and the Embassy are £33 better off.

If he's serious, tell him to visit the two links I mentioned before. If she's a BG or freelancer though her chances of a holiday in the UK are next to none. There are plenty of agencies claiming to be able to "get around" this situation but if they are sussed out the chances of her ever seeing the UK will drop to zero straight away and your mate will land himself in the shit too.

In reply to:

If you eat your tart en route, will that qualify you for The Mile-High Club?

Only if she eats nam prik at the same time laugh.gif

OK, they're getting worse

Archived