Nana Hotel rooms

Standard Baht 1,000

Triple Baht 1,200

Superior Baht 1,300

Deluxe Baht 1,500

Suite Baht 2,100

Babycot FREE

CHECK OUT TIME 14:00 PM.

All Rates are subject to Government tax, But no service charge. Remark: *** Complimentary Daily buffet breakfast for all Internet bookings.

http://www.nanahotel.co.th/html/tariff.html

the above information is from their website. They also have some pictures that might help.

I have stayed at nana several time but always in the standard room. But I always get friendly with the maids and have me show me the other class rooms.

The only difference i can see is size and amount of furniture. Room quality doesn't seem any better. Also even the standard rooms vary in size and quality.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO in case I have not given it before the place is a dump!. The rooms remind me of a substandard and rundown Holiday Inn located in Ohio that I stayed at when I was in college.

The lobby is a zoo, amazes me how many girls flirt like mad with me while they are with their customers. You gotta read their eyes fellas read the eyes!

The disco is way cramped and a fire hazard waiting to happen. I will revisit it in a week since I haven't stepped in the place for a year. I will admit I met a real sweetie pie there about 4yrs ago but she actually had followed me from one of the go-go's I was at earlier.

The restaurant is okay. I am even going to forget that I got severe food poisoning that put me out of commission for 36 hours the last time I ate there.

I blame myself for that I should have known better than to order a fish dish at 3am!

For those who like the place I guess the old adage is true, "you get what you pay for".

Hi!

There are two buildings connected at the elevator shafts. I suppose they could be refered to as wings. I don't know for sure but i suspect that they have been built at different times.

regards

ALHOLK

>>Is the Nana hotel bedlam at night time.

[color:blue]

bedlam

1. A place or situation of noisy uproar and confusion.

2. often Bedlam Archaic. An insane asylum.

\Bed"lam\, n. [see Bethlehem.] 1. A place appropriated to the confinement and care of the insane; a madhouse.

color=blue>

I reckon so... 555...

I reckon most people would agree, stay there at least once, magnificent...

I've stayed at the Nana quite a few times, in old rooms and new, and have never seen any bugs.

I really think it's a story made up to scare people away, so there'll always be rooms available for the storytellers.

Just make sure you have a reservation and everything should be okay. If you don't have a reservation, there's a good chance the hotel will be full.

Then again, I guess one could run across the street to the bug vendor, buy a few, toss them on the floor, and see if anyone checks out....

Archived