Fantasy Football

sayjann

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't log in neither, prefect excuse for not having to play this season, way too busy with other stuff!

Got into IKTS easily.

still could'nt get in so i tried to register a new team.

filled out all the usual details and 35 minutes later i'm still waiting for the site to connect and tell me if i'm in..........

the solution would be for the organisers to make the deadline for teams on the opening day matches on the thursday.

then it gives time for glitches like this to be sorted out.

i imagine a lot of people sign up at the last minute and the site gets overloaded.

14:55 here in the uk and the site is back...but i have an issue.

at 07:00 this morning i had been deleted from 3 of the 4 leagues i had entered.

but now i have been re-instated in 2 of them but am missing from a certain one.

this was the league from where i used to work and i was invited to play this season even though i was no longer there.

this the one i wrote about earlier and we pay for cash each month and i paid my £60 on tuesday upfront.

i knew there had been opposition to me when i lost my job and certain people wanted me banned but the boss allowed me to play on.

last night i was still in that particular league but now it seems i have been thrown out.

i can still view the league and all the players teams/scores but i am not there.

so the barstsrds invite me to play/take my money and then ban me.

no-one had the bottle to tell me i had been banned and saying to come and get my cash back.

seems the barstards are quite happy to steal my cash and either share it among them or the person i gave it to has kept it.

do i feel bitter................... :censored::cussing::argue::angry:

nice to know that blokes you worked with for years treat you like a arsehole........

You're now only allowed into 2 or 3 private leagues max. That's what I understood from the new rules. Still can't access.

according to the rules bit on the top bar you are allowed to enter 15 private leagues and 3 public leagues.

i'm well within that limit.

maybe still some problems with this years compie............ :hmmm:

i'm now back in the league in which i thought i had been thrown out of and after venting my anger about earlier.

i calmed down muchly and just as well i resisted the urge to to have a real malicious reply to whom i thought had fucked me up the arse and calling them thieves and other names.

but i don't like the new set-up of the this season's compie..... :mad:

in the olden days player scores were updated almost immediately,if a player scored then within 5 minutes points were credited.

same with players losing points.

and you can't see other players teams,when in previous years after the deadline closed(11:30)on a saturday you could look at your opponents team and any tranfers/subs made for that gameweek.

seems that is missing now.

and i can't see other players teams,it's always nice to compare teams.

maybe just another glitch and will sort itself out?

To view another player's team click on leagues from any screen, then click on the specific league (eg Thai 360), then the players name, finally click on the Gameweek... At the moment the only option is Gameweek One - and you'll see their squad for the weekend, same as you would view your team. This works now.

To view another player's team click on leagues from any screen, then click on the specific league (eg Thai 360), then the players name, finally click on the Gameweek... At the moment the only option is Gameweek One - and you'll see their squad for the weekend, same as you would view your team. This works now.

yes i see now but still awkward.

in previous years you could just click on a league after any game and the table would appear with all the players positions and their points.

just like a proper league table you would see in the paper or on telly.

perhaps after a time the website will revert to that format as it was simplier to actually view each after each game is played.

i know at the end of the gameweek the league will be shown as it stands at that moment but i like to see it after every game is finished,not having to wait until all are completed.

yes, agree very awkward,,.. Only discovered it myself through chance. Was actually looking for a way to view a head to head league that I'm in. Can't see progress until after the round is finished. Strange, would be fun to see how each team goes as the round progresses.

Archived