Late Night Booze And Pick Up Options

torrenova

I've got some time in Bangers this month and I want an update on what the late night options are when Morning Night pulls down the shutters.

I was never too keen on the street table scene and much prefer an inside place.

So what are the current half way decent options within a reasonable taxi ride at 1/2am ?

• 2 weeks later...

Never got a reply to this?

This is over a year old (meaning when I was last there) but fairly sure it hasn't changed - and there are more options than this. But --

1. Basement of the Ambassador Hotel on Soi 11. Formerly Spice Club, now Climaxx. Closing time varies but typically circa 4am. Packed with freelancers, loud, dark. Love it or hate it.

2. If you're at morning night walk across the street to the new liquid disco at Nana. Not too bad. I was never there when it was angel's disco in its heyday, but it'll do in a pinch. Several freelancers running the gamut from very attractive to butt ugly. Was staying open till 3/4am.

3. Spicy disco. I don't know the address but all the cabbies do. Lot of FLs, similar to Climax above but bigger. Many prefer it, I don't. But -- it's alright. Around 4/5am they also close, and then a chunk of the crowd relocates to a place across the street. Forgot what it's called.

Archived