An honest bar girl

gobbledonk

I know that there are a lot of reports of working girls using the Net to line up a little 'foreign investment', usually masquerading as 'good girls'. Imagine my surprise when I saw an ad for someone who feels no need to masquerade.

One of the 'Friend Finder' sites carries this ad :

Hi , my name is <***>. I work as a bar girl in Patong beach , Phuket. Hope you don?t mind about my job and would like to be my boy friend. I am easy to go, pretty good looking , honest and faithfully. I love dancing and swimming. Now I feel so lonely and would like to have a foreigner boy friend, and if you are a right person for me then I will marry with you.

This was accompanied by a photo of the young lady, sitting in the bar. She seemed attractive but not terribly happy. At 26, I imagine that she is reaching the end of her career in the bar, and has to look for other options. Although I have reservations about the prospects for bargirl/Farang relationships, I do admire this girls honesty.

No,I didnt respond to her ad .....

Seems like she will go to any lenghts to escape the Bar! I include the honest approach here! Seriously though, I have met some really honest bargirls and they let you know about their life,dreams and desires of leaving that work -and it is ONLY work to them remember - so they can have a normal family life,- whatever a normal life is!l

Archived