Thai Festival

chelseafan

would'nt it have been and gone by now?.

just looked on the web and no,there was'nt one this year.

but i'll be at the milford festival,near guildford on the bank holiday weekend this month.

still the same 100 food outlets and loads of stalls and still very tacky in parts.

but i find it much more relaxed/the setting is more scenic and the entertainment is much better.

only every 2 years and good to get there again and only an hours drive from my home.

prices are terrible when you get in(but that's normal)but at the end of the day the vendors are trying to get rid of their wares and the prices drop dramitacally,last time i went i took home home 36 bottles of beer and 4 different types of meals in containers for less than £15.

last time i went they had a beauty contest(like miss world)and it was great entertainment with the usual interviews with the girls and then their speciality act,wether it be prose/dancing or singing.

the most georgeous girl came 4th and i was outraged,but i did get a lovely photo of us together after the contest.

plus this year i will be going 3 days before i travel to thailand,just right for seeing the eye-candy and getting in the groove for my travels............... :tuxedo:

Archived