Room In Bangkok For 3Months

belfastish

hey

Im planning to go to bangkok from dec to march,my thai gf i met in brisbane has got a job in bangkok so she will go back 1month before.

Is it easy to find a room in bangkok for just 3months?i dont really want to pay more than 10k a month as im not a flashy room/condo type guy but i realise bkk isnt as cheap as it used to be.

not wanting something far too far from suk rd,near bts and gym would be good to stay away from the bar while my teerak is at work. :elephant:

Any links or info would be great

Belfastish ... wondered what had happened to you. Your GF should be able to find a small apartment for that much or less. Just don't look in the tourist areas of town. I rent a big house for that in the northern suburbs. Stay away from the expensive parts of town.

thanks,yeah she will sort it out,just hope 3months is easy to rent out as im not sure if rent is normally 6month thing etc.

cant wait for this trip,havent been to thailand in 1 yr,ive been living with thai people for a year in brisbane and been doing thai lessons for 2 yrs now,at least this trip i will understand much more:)

The landlord in my old compound rented an apartment to a friend's wife for 3 months. She needed a place to stay for that long while waiting for her visa to move to Oz. It can be done ... but takes some looking. (I knew the apt was free and suggested it to the landlord. Don't know of any such place right now though.)

Archived