40 Different Kinds Of Bargirl

gobbledonk

I seem to recall reading this long before I went to Jakarta in 2004, so I guess its been around for a loooong time - still funny:

http://www.jakartablokm.com/characters/girls.htm

Some of the descriptions hit a little too close to home with various Thai girls I've had the misfortune to barfine. Ms CP was a charming blend of many of these stereotypes. At least 3 different personalities that I could discern, but her family and (Thai) friends undoubtedly got to see more.

Sulks The attractive (and often highly intelligent) girls who sit morosely at the bar glaring into their drinks.

Leeches You've made the deadly mistake of taking these more than once. Thereafter you are "Theirs" and they will haunt you for the rest of your natural days.

Psychos The basket-cases, girls who are completely out to lunch.

good article.

i certainly see many traits of these women in the thais.

but experience tells and as you older you learn which ones to avoid.

but one thing i would never do is to recommend a lady of mine to a friend........ :nono:

if i ever saw a regular of mine with another guy then she's history.

if i ever saw a regular of mine with another guy then she's history.

LOL ! Dude, she is a *taxi driver*, not your personal chaffeur ! I suspect that you are yanking my chain here, but I'll bite.

I always work on the assumption that a girl, no matter how willing she is to laugh at my shit, is merely waiting for her next 'fare'. If its me, great, if its not then I need to accept that. Way more pissed off as a lad in Oz when you would spend all night (and half a paypacket) plying some tart with drinks only to have her leave with friends or, worse, some other clown. I'm firmly convinced that's where 90% of the fights start outside our pubs and clubs, and its just ridiculous that people are killed or permanently disabled over something as worthless as that. Instant arseholes - just add alcohol.

LOL ! Dude, she is a *taxi driver*, not your personal chaffeur ! I suspect that you are yanking my chain here, but I'll bite.

I always work on the assumption that a girl, no matter how willing she is to laugh at my shit, is merely waiting for her next 'fare'. If its me, great, if its not then I need to accept that. Way more pissed off as a lad in Oz when you would spend all night (and half a paypacket) plying some tart with drinks only to have her leave with friends or, worse, some other clown. I'm firmly convinced that's where 90% of the fights start outside our pubs and clubs, and its just ridiculous that people are killed or permanently disabled over something as worthless as that. Instant arseholes - just add alcohol.

we all have our point of view.

my point is that i usually stick to a regular lass when i'm out there,but i do play around when i get the chance.

i know a case of pot/kettle and black but i'm on holiday and can indulge in others when i want to.

but when with a regular i let them know if i've played around and often it's with them and a friend of theirs,plus they normally find out anyway.

i enjoy the GFE these days and i have little problem with all the extras i am expected to pay.

but if i am with a lady for the whole of my trip then i am likely to have her stay with me every night,i DO NOT fob her off for a night or 2 and have another person stay.

but if i am late meeting my girl and she seems to have got fed up with waiting for me and decides to go with another man and i see her walking around with him then it's over.

i am normally the one paying for her food/drink/gifts and i suspect the other fella just wants a lady for one night.

then it's her choice as i will tell her no more,let the other guy provide her daily needs if he wants to see her again.

whatever they get up to when i leave is their business,i have nothing to do with their lives afterwards....it's their live/job/choice etc.

i will probably never see them again and good luck to them when i'm not around.

a trip in 2010 was a nightmare as the lady i was with was encouraging me to choose another lady to join us for the night,but i was happy with her and her alone......not to say i did'nt have the occasional massage when she was sleeping in her room.

my gal from my last trip is e-mailing me 2/3 times a day and i like that.

i know the system and she is probably e-mailing others but what i don't know does not bother me.

i am quite happy to stay with her when i return in a few weeks and we have conversed and she made the suggestion of her best friend joining us and i'm fine with that.

when i arrive and she has been with someone else with a couple of days or more then her choice as to who she wants more.

Archived