Intown Holiday

Alfmaz

Hi has anyone got the new Intown holidays in Pattaya email address as the old one which is info@mail.intownholiday.co.th keeps bouncing back delivery failed and can anyone let me know if it's still there

If I'm sending a fax to (038) 420681 would the number from Australia be 00116638420681

• 3 weeks later...

Hi has anyone got the new Intown holidays in Pattaya email address as the old one which is info@mail.intownholiday.co.th keeps bouncing back delivery failed and can anyone let me know if it's still there

If I'm sending a fax to (038) 420681 would the number from Australia be 00116638420681

The Intown Holiday Hotel is still there.

The email address I have from an old card is this:

info@intownholiday.co.th (Never tried it out!)

Tel. (038)420696-701

Fax. (038) 420681

Here is a fax number for their office in Bangkok. Perhaps they can give you a better email address.

Bangkok Fax. 02-278068-0

(Forgot to add this place.)

Bay Breeze Hotel is also still available on Honey Inn.

http://www.baybreezepattaya.com/rates

Avoid the end rooms near Pattaya Second Road. The group of bars across the street on Second Road are very loud at night!

Archived