Kony Video Chief Busted Jacking Off In Public...

TheCorinthian

Just wow!

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/03/16/kony-2012-activist-reportedly-found-roaming-streets-nearly-naked-after/

One of the founders of the activist group Invisible Children, which shot into the international spotlight this month with its viral Web video "Kony 2012," reportedly was taken into custody after allegedly masturbating in public and vandalizing cars, apparently while intoxicated.

I saw that ... the guy must have been stoned out of his gourd. Wandering around in his underwear, and for a while was beating himself off nude. :surprised:

<< "Due to the nature of the detention, he was not arrested," Lt. Andra Brown said. "During the evaluation we learned we probably needed to take him to a medical facility because of statements he was saying." >>

My link

There has been a lot of backlash against the people behind Kony 2012, but its doesnt negate the fact that Kony and other warlords all over the world are able to terrorise entire populations without fear of foreign intervention. I doubt that anyone in the US wants another Somalia.

Archived