Digital camera direct to regular print?

stumpy

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, you can. Search the archives as this has been covered and a variety of places were mentioned. I've done 64MB sticks a few times and they turned out great. The places that do them that I have seen have flash card readers for every kind and keep your memory stick until they are complete. 10-15 baht per photo, finished 1 or 2 days later.

Since no one replies, I will give you an 'unqualified' answer. I do think that is what they do at some places at Pantip Plaza. I went to checkout a place called Louis Computer Co (4th floor on the elevator going down)

They claim to print photos from computer files (cards, disks, even hard disks etc.), 'similar to a photo lab'. The pictures are supposed to last for 10 years (like regular photos), and from what I heart from others they know what they are doing. Checked out some photos there, looked great.

What the technical procedure is exactly, I do not know, but you could certainly check it out.

The place calls itself a Kodak Digital Output Printing Service Center, so go figure.(with Kodak logos all over the place)

There are several places. IQ-LAB, for instance, is a rather professional one. They have two locations:

Silom Road Branch: 160/5 ITF Building Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand

Phone: 66 (2) 238-4001 Fax: 66 (2) 233-9366

Ekamai Road Branch: 9/33-34 Sukhumvit 63 Road (Ekamai) Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand

Phone: 66 (2) 714-0644 (15 Lines) Fax: 66 (2) 391-4163

Personally I have not tried them yet, so I can not tell about prices.

Archived