Violence In Man

panadolsandwich

You admit that you were drunk when you posted - we've all done it and most of us have regretted it : lets move on.

I've always found you to be thorny character, so it wasnt unexpected that I would agree with Munchy. Feel free to start a cabaL with TTM and dedicate yourselves to my removal from the board - I expect that you'll both be a lot happier when I go elsewhere. :cheerleader:

You would be wrong - I for one like you being around - and I'm still drunk - why? because in this financial town well? I can afford to be? How's that for a loose sentence Muncha?. I like you a lot. I'd admonished you because I like you - I wouldn't bother otherwise. I'm sorry if I come across too hoary for your liking - but if you are very careful you will note nothing in my manner to indicate it. The idea of your removal never genuinely came to me, the very idea abhors me. Besides I've already described the post as an artifact - you should be forgiving as well don't forget.

Indeed let's move on. I don't even know what a cabal is but I suspect there is some secrecy involved and since Munchie hasn't even deigned to reply - well anyone would suspect you of being wrong on that front too.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could you mention your current condition (re drunkenness, clouding of consciousness, paranoid schizophrenia etc.) in each of your post? This would allow each bored member to make a better assessment of your posts and either ignore, give you some benevolent and symphatetic feedback or shoot you sober!

could you mention your current condition (re drunkenness, clouding of consciousness, paranoid schizophrenia etc.) in each of your post? This would allow each bored member to make a better assessment of your posts and either ignore, give you some benevolent and symphatetic feedback or shoot you sober!

I could very well do as you say - but that would take all the fun away wouldn't it? Anyway shoot me sober - that sounds like an interesting proposition lol... Or hand me over some of that sympathetic stuff - hey do you snort this stuff?

do you really think it is fun for all bored members to guess in what kind of condition you are! better you make it clear then. avoid some misunderstandings and rants of TTM or Gobbie. keep the adrenaline level of some hot blooded BM like Munchie or Mekong on a non health hazardous level!

Thanks for lumping me in with TTM - you really are an ambush predator, HT. May you live in interesting times. :devil:

Archived