Facials

I've received quite a few BBBJ's from massage- & gogobar-girls, but none of them take it a step further to get the nasty in their mouth/face. Any recommendations on where to find girls who are willing? (Except for the BlowJob bars...)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try Annie's Massage, in the Rajah Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 4 (also accessible from Soi 2). Never had a problem with girls avoiding that there. You can even tell Ae specifically what you're looking for, and she can recommend an appropriate girl for you.

But why not the BJ bars? Star of Light in particular has some real cuties AND a cheap barfine.

I know that it is very hypocritical of me, but I've never liked the idea of our board promoting "facials." I have a place in my heart for the darling BGs (sure, not all are darlings), and I would feel disrespectful about giving them a facial.

Go ahead, rip me up. I've said my piece, and I'm not going to try to further argue it.

I think that if it's agreed to upfront, then no problem. But to spring it on them unsuspected, would be rude, and crude. Bring it up in the beginning, and they can always 'just say no'. Believe it, or not, some women are into this. Come to think of it, if I were a female sex worker, I'd rather take it on the face rather than swallow the stuff. Much easier to wipe off than remove internally.

Ah, well, if you mean ON the face itself, I haven't tried that. Mine's always shot straight into the mouth. Still, try Annie's.

with you on that. But then, I've never like graphic reports on sex, smack too much of long-suffered sexual frustrations, are usually self-serving prose (ie. not erotic), and are ubiquitously obvious, given the scene. But who am I? every time someone does it, he gets a dozen "great reports,man" posts....

i've never found a problem with girls accepting facials in pattaya

i'm not a massive fan of them myself as i prefer to shoot into a receptacle of some kind (mouth/vag/third) but the handful of times i've tried it there were no objections

Archived