Thaivisa ...

gobbledonk

Hopefully this isn't a case of a pissed off BM being passive-aggressive with the whole register at TV thing (eg, fuck it, i'm going over to ThaiVisa). If that's the case you'd be missed GD.

Missed that - no, its nothing of the sort. Those who think I post too often on this board would be horrified to see how often I post on audio-related boards and how long the posts are. I am one sick fucker.

Anyhoo, TV actually has some characters who know a thing or two about buying audio in Thailand - not Sony crap from CentralWorld, but dinky-di high end and mid-fi audio. The kind of sound that makes your balls tingle and the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. Problem is that TV lock down any attachments to 'Members Only' and I really need to get my hands on a list one of the guys has attached to his post. Anytime someone traipses all over BKK and Patts to compile a list of ANYTHING, I am interested, but when its decent audio I'm afraid I get a little crazy. I'm sorry I kicked that woman in her pomegranate, but she had it coming.

Archived