7-45am flight from Don Muang!!! Will I make it????

JCK

This Wednesday, I have a 7.45am flight from BKK to UK via Singapore. I'm not exactly a morning person so am rather pi--ed off!

What's the best way of getting to the airport at this godforesaken hour. I'm never out and about at this time so I have no idea.

I will be travelling from Siam Square area...

jjsushi

Have to agree with you there jjsushi but instead stay with a girl all night making your last night very memorable.

Cab. Early. Traffic shouldn't be too bad yet, but figure on one hour to get there JUST to be on the safe side. Be sure to give the girl cab fare back from the airport. smile.gif

...for the advice, I think - lol.

I'll try for a few hours kip. Don't think I'll go for the girl option due to my (car-less) girl friend.

During the day, there's a multitude of taxis around where I'm staying. I know tonight I'll be having nightmares about a taxi-free street at 5.30am tomorrow.

A tip - if you live/work here and want to visit Europe, book your seat well in advance or you too will be taking a crappy and not very cheap flight! :-(

I had a 6:00 am flight last time I left BKK. Had intended to stay up all night....Went out and shot pool till about 2:00 with my girl and her 2 friends. Back to the hotel, a goodbye ****, and sure enough dozed off. Thank God the desk actually followed thru with the wakeup call for once, and there was no traffic as it was the Kings B-Day.

Archived