My Return

sayjann

i'll probably put this in 2 parts as it could be rather long and people will get bored,if not already.

but first of all,a congrats to Khunsanuk..... :applause:

one day i was looking at the Board and Pik saw the emoticoms and laughed with pleasure as i showed them all to her,she loved them.

anyway,in 2010 i returned to Thailand after a 5 Year break and after having 3 Days in BKK where i finally sampled the wares of Lolita's,Eden's,Annie's.

just places i had heard so much about and knew i had to try.

on my first trips to Thailand starting in 2000 i certainly took advantage of what was on offer and fucked myself silly on the 5/6 odd trips i made.

but even on the early trips i normally had a regular girl who i saw most of the time but with many extras thrown in.

indeed my Boardname is because of a certain go-go where i took 7 of the ladies on a regular basis and no problems.

i had 4 main bars i frequented where i sowed the seeds of having a regular lady but going with fellow workers.

i arrived in Phuket in 2010 and on the first night met a freelancer and she stayed with me for 9 out of 10 nights,but i had a couple of other women along the way.

i'm not a fan of freelancers and prefer ladies from bars i know i can find them again.

she was 24 and a total hardcore lady of the night.

we used to walk past hotels and she would say things like 'i fuck with 2 men there'/'i fuck with 3 men there'/'i fuck with 4 men and 2 girlfriends of mine there'.

i know it's double standards to think of what she did after what i got up to before but it was off-putting.

i returned in Sept 2011 and on the 2nd night met a lady who i was with the whole trip.

the first night had been a total disaster with another lady from her bar and sometimes problems were caused.

but i had a happy time and realised i preferred the GFE and behaved myself with her.

returned for Christmas/New Year and had been in contact with the same lady but for reasons i will keep to myself she fell out with me and i was very disappointed.

stayed at a new hotel and not the best but this time i went back to my old routine and picked up many women and while i tried to fuck myself silly,things were not that good.

some good and some bad....it's all just chance of what you get when you make a choice.

some BM's might remember this was the trip when my luggage was lost for 6 Days and i got rather stressed and that definately affected the trip.

i think this was probably the worst trip of all.

but my latest trip was wonderful and quite different to the previous 2.

i will tell of my thoughts about the Island and the differences i noticed in a few short Months a little later.

thinking back even i'm surprised at differences i saw,some for the better and some for the worse.

i think if you go to a place on a regular basis things stand out more compared to a visitor who might come for the first time.

Archived