Can Sms In Thai From Usa?

gawguy

I want to send a bunch of text msgs in Thai to let my lady friends know I'm thinking of them. Does it work if I just drop Thai text into a Skype tst msg box? Yahoo Messenger would be even better as it's free, but I'm getting an error msg that the phone numbers can't receive txt msgs.

Has anyone done this?

Would someone in LOS like to PM me their phone number and I'll send you test msg in Thai and you let me know how it came out?

Thanks,

Gaw guy

I want to send a bunch of text msgs in Thai to let my lady friends know I'm thinking of them. Does it work if I just drop Thai text into a Skype tst msg box? Yahoo Messenger would be even better as it's free, but I'm getting an error msg that the phone numbers can't receive txt msgs.

Has anyone done this?

Would someone in LOS like to PM me their phone number and I'll send you test msg in Thai and you let me know how it came out?

Thanks,

Gaw guy

It absolutely works, I do it all the time, both from my US cellphone and from Skype-to-Thai-phone SMSs. That's weird that you're getting the error messages. I'll actually arrive in BKK tomorrow, I'll PM you my number and you can test it.

Archived