4 Dead And 2 Critical In Phuket N'club Fire

gobbledonk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiger is not only a Disco but a whole bar complex with probably (Sayjann is more Patong expert than me and might correct me) around 30 beer bars downstairs and the disco upstairs.

hundreds of million Baht is of course completely ridiculous. I guess the land is more expensive than the building.

maybe he is counting all the millions of Baht the owner sold the bar beers to the stupid foreign owners!

Tiger is not only a Disco but a whole bar complex with probably (Sayjann is more Patong expert than me and might correct me) around 30 beer bars downstairs and the disco upstairs.

as i said before Tiger was never my sort of place to go and have a night out,those sort of complexes are not my cup of tea.

walked around a couple of times to have a look but i cannot remember ever stopping anywhere for a drink and a chat.

but i never knew there was a disco above the bar complex.

Gadfly.

i only know what i know.

it took a few Years for the place to be rebuilt and opened after the 1st fire.

no idea what the cause was back then and no idea what the cause was this time,conflicting stories coming out all the time.

but it looked nice from the road and a lot of tourists would have their photos taken outside with the exterior in the background,i even took a photo around xmas time.

Redbaron might know a little more as he was in Patong a few Months before me.

Archived