Lost opportunity of a lifetime

On my first solo trip to Thailand in spring of 2000 I went first to Pattaya. I thought I would like the place since it had seemed quite a lot of fun when I was there with my farang girlfriend. That turned out not to be the case, though.

On my previous visit I had taken a liking to the Bubbles a-go-go, since the stage dancing had been much more energetic than in most other places. The place was fairly packed, but I could not help noticing - and drooling after - two tiny Thai-Chinese (as far as I could tell) stunners. At first I thought I was seeing double, but I really was not that drunk... They were clearly identical twins! Now that would be something. wink.gif Unfortunately they were too busily partying with some blonde young guys. frown.gif I tried to attract their attention by buying them unsolicited lady drinks. However, I was clearly lacking in charm in their eyes, since they did not even bother to come and say "thank you".

I must have missed the opportunity of a lifetime, since according to http://asia.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/05/13/thai.twins.reut/index.html there are less than 5000 pairs of identical twins in the country. Not that likely that many of them would be working as bar girls!

Maybe I should have been more persistent, but it was painfully obvious that they did not at all care for my company. frown.gif

I must have been looking really depressed after this abject failure, since an older bargirl 'jumped' me at that point. "Easy victim" written all over me, for sure. Fortunately she was actually trying to make me barfine another, rather younger girl. This one looked pretty nice, rather short and slight, not stunning but maybe 7.5/10. Only problem was that she spoke basically no English. She appeared very sweet and affectionate, though, so finally I succumbed. In any case, I needed something to take my mind off my shattered plans. The older girl tried to get me barfine two ladies (i.e. also her) but that would have been too much of a letdown compared to those delectable twins.

As it happened, this was my first 'voluntary' barfine. (I don't really care to count the one to which my farang girlfriend pushed me.) The girl must have been really a newbie, since she insisted in taking me to the shower and washing me. That has happened only with one other girl: a free-lancer from Thermae who also must have been new - when I picked her up again on a later trip, she did not bother with such niceties anymore...

It was quite a pleasant night, but she wanted to leave already early in the morning. In the evening I went and barfined her for a second time. She showed me proudly (?) a Thai-English dictionary and some textbook which she clearly must have bought with the previous night's wages. Kind of touching... Unfortunately she did not want me to help her in studying English, but once again left in the early morning. At that point I decided that I should try barfining someone else.

Wagner

Ok...Ok....I'll play.

You can throw the numbers away on this one, though. Two identical twin Thai sisters? A will bet you a 55 gallon drum of Singha that these two are plucked right out of the rice fields, assumming they're pretty, with destiny's pre-ordained for the rich Thai market, or elsewhere. The local scouts would have these girls pegged from birth. I bet very few make it to the BK/Pattya freelance circuit. These girls are the domain of the rich and famous. A club neither of us are members of.

Hi wsvinja,

Make this a rule: never shower alone! Throw her out if she does not want to. It is a delicious experience. I am getting this treatement 3x day with my GF, heavenly!

An other must do is to have a good f* in a real thai bahtroom, just a shower and under running warm water on the floor (now the warm water is hard to get in thai houses) Good luck.

As for the twins, yes too bad you missed that. Will add this to my wish list.

I always ask them bathe me, just like they would a Thai man. I just stand there in the shower and do nothing after they get my front I turn around and let them wash my back, then I rinse off and get out to let them wash themselves. The funny thing I think they enjoy the experience.

Cmon BassGod,

"I just stand there in the shower and do nothing"???

It's the right time to do something...

Good moment to admire her body and grope...

BTW, my GF always takes good care of little Mr. , ensures he's clean and does not have red spots....also guarantees he's stil functionning...

Archived