3rd time's a charm

It's been 9 months and about 10 days since my last visit to LOS. I had to stop visiting this board a few months back because it was driving me nuts not knowing when I'd be able to make it back.... good news (for me), I'm headed back in 2 weeks! bad news: now I've got to scramble through the threads here looking for tips on the best places to go. Awww... poor me!

JTS

I was just there a couple of weeks ago and I noticed that the NEP is still fun but it has been eclipsed by Soi Cowboy. The places in BKK that I had the most fun were Midnight and Dollhouse SC (upstairs). Clinton Plaza seemed really dead, and I didn't see one single cute girl in Thurmae. Now if your talkin' Pattaya ask Ranger, he'll set you straight.

Thanks for the quick review on the nightlife. I am planning on visiting Pattaya again as well... any tips would be appreciated.

I'm also going up to Chiangmai with a Thai friend of mine. I like light skinned girls the best, so he says he's gonna hook me up. Should be fun!

JTS

Well I don't really know Pattaya that well. I've gone there with Ranger a couple of times and I can't really remember the names of the places I've been, hopefully he'll get on this thread to give you some advice. There are bars and Go Go's everywhere. I do remember liking the Dollhouse, and not liking Super Baby. On previouse trips I met some sweet girls in the beer bars on Soi 7/8. Now these usually arent the top of the line stunners but they are very nice and you can get a chance to talk to them before you bar fine them, unlike the loud Go Go's. I think you have a better chance for a "girlfriend expireance" in the beer bars. Just remember to ask them "You have baby?" unless you like streachmarks. I've noticed that if you tell a girl that you want to take her to Exite disco they get happy and like you more, but be prepared for expensive drink prices and you pay as you go, like in American bars and unlike any bars in Thailand.

Gidday JT.

Some observations from March 2002.

If you go Xzyte disco, have a few extra baht on you when you go have a piss.

Be ready for groping hands( unfortuneately male).

Supergirl and baby are fine for a perve.

The shows are boring.

Good bunch of girls in Mistys.

Some friendly girls in Vixens and Spicy Girls2.

Rodeo Girls good old rock music but some pressure for lady's drinks and tequila shots.

The Blues factory has good live music .

I'll be back in BKK in a month for some virgin diddlin'.

Roll on..

Rinny.

Archived