Air Courier Association???

Anyone ever hear of or deal with the Air Courier Associations advertised online? They've been advertising FREE airfare to BKK from the US, but it just sounds too good to be true. Anyone?

Yes they do offer free trips IF you are willing to travel on short notice, like a few days. They keep lowering the fare until finally it is free within a fewdays of the trip. You will have to put up a deposit of about $400-500 to insure you make your return flight back and that is refunded a week or two after your return. The only problem with Courier flights is that you have to be on their schedule of going/returning with no changes possible. Duties are quite minimal and require no more than an hour at each airport.

My courier ticket was about $450.00 and I hed to pay a $100 dollar deposit. The trouble is that The flight was out of LA and I live in SF. The other problem is that they gave me a 10 hour lay over on the way back. Next time I'll take a courier ticket to Manilla for about $250 (out of SFO) spend a little time there, and then fly on to BKK

Archived