Sutheps Declaration Of War On Police

waerth

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 1h

Suthep on tv now.

8.30pm Suthep thanked the protesters for rallying peacefully without any use of arms,..

Today is Monday and majority of govt officials did not go to work: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 59m

Gvt officials must continue to stop serving Thaksin regime: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 58m

On rallying against the media, Suthep said professional journalists r good but the media companies are businesses so they care for benefits.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 57m

Suthep said the media offices edited the reports and provided little coverage about the rallies compared with news about govt.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 55m

Suthp said the journalists actually could confirm that the protesters were treating the visited media politely. No intimidation.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 54m

Suthep said it was him who originated the plan. Blame him only. He don't care if media would hate him as he will be no longer in politics.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 52m

After decided to lead he protest, Suthep said, he would no longer run in election nor go back to Democrat Party.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 52m

No one in Democrat Party can order me. I listen to only the people: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 51m

To the angry media, pls blame me, not the people. Pls understand that I have no choice. Otherwise, Thaksin regime would prolong:

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 50m

Suthep said that if the media present the protesters's news just as much as the go t's news, He will respect, be grateful, leave them alone.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 49m

Two factors that keep Thaksin regime going are the media and govt officials. ...The time is running out: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 46m

When military announced it takes the people's side, it did that before only two persons. One is Yingluck, the other is me: ST.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 45m

Yingluck has been and illegitimate PM. Instead of saying it would support the PM, the military said it took the country's side: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 43m

Yingluck can cling to her post only because of police: Suthep. police are our problem. Police did not provide security to RU students.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 43m

And police are those who fired tear gas against us over the past two days all days. Tomorrow, we will go for them to fire it again: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 41m

Tomorrow we will lay siege over the Metropolitan Police Bureau. Let the police see that people can fight u armed and beat them: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 40m

Suthep dared police to arrest him tonight. He'll stay overnight at GovernmentComplex tonight. If he is arrested, someone will take over job.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 39m

Suthep said he would not flee like the police's boss.Unless police come and arrest him, he will turn himself in after finishing his business

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 38m

(He meant all the process of this political attempt.)

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 37m

"I know what I am doing," Suthep said. 8.58pm 2 Dec 2013

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 36m

To develop the country, Thaksin regime must go first. While the people are fighting here, Thaksin is having a good time in Dubai: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 35m

We aim at police reform: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 34m

Suthep said good police should have come up and take protesters' side.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 34m

Correction: We aim at police restructuring: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 33m

Good police deserve promotion. Suthep told "good police" to take off uniforms and join in the protest.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 32m

Protesters will go and rip off uniforms from bad police officers. Suthep said they are not taking revenge, but liberate from slave police.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 31m

Camronwit is the key man: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 30m

Suthep told protesters to start operation since early in the morning. Start marching from 7am.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 30m

By 3pm, the protesters must lay siege of the Metropolitan Police Bureau: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 28m

Suthep is warning, the Royal Thai Police HQ is also a target.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 27m

But tomorrow's main target is the metro police bureau.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 27m

If police don't change, officers will not be able to walk in public places in uniforms anymore as people will blow whistles against them: ST

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 25m

Why didn't metro police go and help the Ramkhamhaeng students? That's why we target metro police: Suthep said.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 24m

If other units of police would come and help police/ attack people, they must face the same thing: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 24m

Not only police must take the people's side, they must also tell govt officials to do that also: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 22m

Yingluck met me last night and gave no answer saying she needed time to think, I know she couldn't. The one who thinks is in Dubai: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 21m

I won't stand it any longer: Suthep.

Terry Fredrickson â€@terryfrd 21m

Ch9, C11 who refused to carry his statement live, watch out. Not a threat, but..Both channels carried YL useless statement w.o. interruption

Terry Fredrickson â€@terryfrd 20m

PPL will no longer tolerate the Thaksin regime. it must go.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 19m

I will fight to death. We must win: Suthep 9.19pm 2 December 2013

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 18m

Suthep said he will continue to fight even if Yingluck dissolves the house i. The next 2 days as new election will bring only the same loop.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 17m

When the people let him alone, Suthep said he will go turn himself in and face the treason charge.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 15m

Although Yingluck resigns, she will hold the power until a new government is formed. If she flees abroad, DPM Surapong will take charge: ST

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 14m

Suthep said he will not change his mind. 9.25pm 2 December 2013

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 14m

Suthep said he planned to finalise the fight before HM the King's birthday on December 5.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 11m

Suthep thanked the media who aired the news about the protest, Channel 3 Sorrayuth Sutassanajinda in particular.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 8m

Nothing in the middle, no gray area, this is the fight between the good and the evil: Suthep.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 7m

Suthep said his friends must come and join now, otherwise, they are not welcome in the future.

Aim_The Nation â€@Aim_NT 3m

Suthep told protesters to hang on, go ahead and they will celebrate the victory soon. ... (Finished his talk.)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Explosion sounds heard near Chamai Maruchet Bridge

Explosion sounds were heard at Chamai Maruchet Bridget at 9:15 pm Monday night.

A vehicle was also seen on fire near the spot where protesters were confronting police.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Explosion-sounds-heard-near-Chamai-Maruchet-Bridge-30221229.html

Anti-government protesters to rally at Metropolitan Police Bureau tomorrow : Suthep

Protesters will tomorrow march to the single target; Metropolitan Police Bureau, where the bad police work, rally leader Suthep Thaugsuban said at the Government Complex on Changwatta road.

He said the seizure would be completed at about 3pm.

He stressed police in the bureau were subordinates of fugitive Thaksin Shinawatra and were those who fired tear gas and smoke bombs on the protesters.

He insisted the march and the protest tomorrow will be done in peaceful way.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Anti-government-protesters-to-rally-at-Metropolita-30221227.html

All roads lead to Metropolitan Police Bureau : Suthep

Rally leader Suthep Thaugsuban on Monday said all anti-government protesters from every rally site will march to lay siege Metropolitan police Bureau.

He declared this to the cheering crowds at the Government Complex, which was also broadcast to Rajdamnoen rally site. The mobilization of the protesters to the bureau is aimed to show what he called the bad police of people's power.

He claimed the bad police were behind the reason he was charged of being treason. He said he was ready to be arrested and will stay overnight at the rally site. "If you want to arrest me, you are more than welcomed," he told the cheering crowds.

He stressed the protest tomorrow would be conducted in peaceful manner.

He said the bad police took side with Yingluck and they were behind the death of Ramkamhaeng students and fired tear gas on the protesters every day.

"I had asked them to take side with the protesters, but my request turned out that police fired more tear gas on us," he said.

He claimed that the armed forces took side with people and protesters. "We don't have to be afraid that the army would crackdown on protesters at the order of the premier.

http://www.nationmul...e-30221226.html

Two reportedly wounded by live bullets

For the first time since the protests began a month ago, two people were reported to have sustained wounds from live bullets Monday. This comes after the two-day battle.

The injuries were confirmed in a statement from Ramathibodi Hospital Monday night.

The statement, read out by Assoc Prof Dr Somsak Udomlipi, confirmed that the victims had been hit by 9mm calibre bullets. One unidentified victim was hit in the spine, which may leave him unable to walk permanently.

Dr Somsak said information on the trajectory of the bullet would be sought from the Institute of Forensic Medicine. The statement did not give details or comments about where the bullets were shot from.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Two-reportedly-wounded-by-live-bullets-30221231.html

119 injured in Monday clashes between police, protesters

As of 7 am Tuesday , 119 people were injured from the Monday's skirmishes between anti-government demonstrators and police surrounding Government House, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration's Erawan Health Emergency Centre announced.

It said no death was reported.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/119-injured-in-Monday-clashes-between-police-prote-30221233.html

Archived