Boss Of Indian Car Giant Tata Dies 'in Fall From Hotel Balcony' On Business Trip To Bangkok

Boo Radley

And this latest guy didn't even make it over the ledge on the condo, just ended up on the balcony... RIP.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/12/16/american-man-found-dead-thonglor-condo

A 34-year-old U.S. man was found dead on the balcony of his room at the Millennium Residence condominium on Soi Sukhumvit 20 yesterday.

The deceased was identified as Robert Aloysius, who worked for a U.S. non-governmental organization. He reportedly rented the room on the building’s 27th floor with his wife about a year ago, police said.

Aloysius often held parties in his room with his friends, police said, and his wife reportedly returned to the United States a few weeks ago.

Two piles of a “powdery white substance†were found on the counter in his room. Police will test the samples to determine whether they are narcotics.

Meanwhile, they believe the deceased likely died from overdose or chronic health conditions, Khaosod and The Nation reported.

I pass by the Shangri La when I travel by boat almost every day when I am at the condo just up river in BKK .

I used to have a discount card to eat there(great Buffett )and have been in the rooms many times :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba: :hubbahubba:

Something stinks about this for sure.

Intelligent execs do not just "accidently fall" out of the windows there :shakehead

Intelligent execs do not just "accidently fall" out of the windows there :shakehead

He didn't , you couldn't make this up, in this case fact is stranger than fiction

He jumped to his death following a blazing row with his wife. She had handed him a three page letter detailing a family problem. She was so enraged that she stopped talking to him. He then squeezed himself through the tiny window of the room which was on the 22nd floor, then jumped falling through the roof of the staff accommodation block below and killing himself.

• 2 weeks later...