Under a Full Moon and the Golem Tree--part 1

Central Scrutinizer

Pom_Jao_Choo,

Mostly small things shampoo, combs, little "luxuries" for the ladies, foodstuff, beer and Lao Kao. She recently built a "Rice House" in back, you know, one of those long raised huts for storing rice. Sits on concrete stilts and has aluminum "rat guards" to keep the varmints out. She sells her "extra" rice from her fields in her shop by the kilo as needed by the poorer families, who have no rice filds, nor family members who do who can provide the with rice. Plus other small things, even clothing sometimes.

Cent

Thank's for your reply.

I imaginge out of kindness and human need she sometimes sells this rice pretty cheap. But when she gets the price she want's how much is it? It would be insightful to see how much of a markup I am paying. And what type of rice ? Sticky or other?

Do you feel uncomfortable about the other question I had asked ?

Sorry to pester, and thanks again.

Pom,

Nah, not uncomfortable at all. I wrote a lenghty rely to this the other day and because of the "time limit" on the board I lost the whole damned thing and sent a shorter reply a couple days later. I'm away the next few days so I'll answer that one later when I have more time.....again. :-) I hate this stupid time limit on the board. I've lost MANY posts before I could even post them becase of it, and it has resulted in my replying to posts a lot less then I would ordinairally.

Cent

Archived