A Slap In The Face

Flashermac

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep on writing YimSiam, I like the way you have with words :)

as for the ST hotel at the corner of Asoke and SoiCowboy, you mention "couple hours" but I was under the assumption ST is only in the vicinity of one hour....correct me please.

BB

Wow, tough crowd! It had to be more than one hour - less than two. Shower, action, shower, relax, departure - would have waited out the clock but the air con in that room is crap, barely functional - complained, but... not until leaving, too late. 450 baht at the Asoke hotel - anyone know whether that was getting me 1, 2, or 3 (as in Patpong recently!) hours?

Girls - and I use that term with caution these days - were from one of the more manual establishments on the street, probably shocked to be barfined at all - time not an issue.

Actually, unrelated but perhaps humorous note from the room: before we left, the younger one said something to the older, in Khmer, with a very expressive face. I asked what she'd said, and the older one explained: "She said, this work was SO EASY! It's not like when I go with [name], that's a lot of work and really hurts..."

So, yeah, I'm 'the easy guy'... I didn't ask for detail as to why, fearing the answer...

Archived