Finger Licking Good

"Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam" --- Monty Python

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's right, Spam is formed from two words: "SPiced hAM

Well not quite correct, the adds say spam you need spamm ! spam is real spiced ham!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually S>P>A>M is

Spiced Processed Animal Meat

Hence the actuall contents of it balls ears arseholes lips and pissflaps.

please enjoy!!!!!!!!!

I, for one, am very happy to report that I cannot answer your question. I do not have a can of SPAM residing in my abode.

OK....I know the answer, alright!!!..... I'm not a proud man, because of this fact. The answer has been indelibly fixated on my brain due to external circumstances beyond my control. The natives made me remember. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???? Yes...I know the true origins of Spam. But will I devulge? NEVER, I TELL YOU....NEVER......

We might BOTH be wrong, as this is culled from the Amazing Spam Homepage:

"One of the world's most asked and most incorrectly answered questions. The truth is, SPAM doesn't really stand for anything. When SPAM first came out, it was marketed as Hormel Spiced Ham (see The SPAM Story), and it soon had many competitors. In order to get the lion's share of the market, Hormel decided their Spiced Ham needed a catchier name. A prize of $100 was offered for a new, memorable name. The prize was won by Kenneth Daig neau, brother of a Hormel executive, when at a New Year's Eve party he suggested the name "SPAM". The rest is history. If the truth isn't what you hoped for, why not check out some of the theories people have come up with over the years?"

See http://www.cusd.claremont.edu/~mrosenbl/spam.html

Yes, db, Hormel.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK! Only I hold the true secret. The real ingrediant is....

oh my God...my heart....I'm feeling faint...light headed...wait...the real ingredi...cough...ahhhemm.....why is everything getting sooo dark?....The rea....cough....the real ingre....good bye, cruel world..................................

Spam is from Hormel and I believe that Armour makes Treet. It's like Oreos and Hydrox. Same same but different. I prefer Spam myself (and Oreos to Hydrox). Fried Spam and eggs, biscuits and gravy, and a big pile of grits covered in butter......... Cardiac arrest, take me away...........

I am sure that you hace all heard of the Spam contests in the US. I think that there is a big ne in Austin every year. They have a cooking contest where all of the recipes are based on the stuff. Spamburgers, Spamchiladas, etc.

Yes, the contests not only include recipes but also spam carving contests and even the ever popular spam toss. Those little pink hunks of salty goodness can certainly be a bitch to get a hold of.

When I don't want to get as elaborate as the egg, biscuit, etc. combo that I mentioned before, one of the easiest things that I like is a grilled Spam and cheese sandwich. I just realized that I have yet to try that on the new George Foreman Lean, Mean Grilling Machine that I got for Christmas. Sounds like I have a project for the afternoon.

"I think that there is a big one in Austin every year."

Bear in mind that that is NOT Austin, TEXAS, where Hormel is based; that is Austin, Minnesota. No lie.

db, you're new avatar is rather...sweet, but it makes you seem gay.

Archived