Thousands Of Thai Protesters March In Bangkok

waerth

Last part of procession still at Lumpini Park: Akanat

March 29, 2014 12:14 pm

People's Democratic Reform Committee spokesman spokesman Akanat Prompan said the last part of the procession is still at the Lumpini Park although the front has reached the Si Ayutthaya Intersection.

Akanat said his mother, Srisaku Promphan, called him to say that the sixth and the last part of the procession has not yet left the park yet.

The Nation

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tulsathit â€@tulsathit 2m

Protesters inside Govt House makes today's development a bit interesting.

Richard Barrow â€@191Thailand 16m

12:20pm Proteaters have entered the compound of Government House - RT @TopNewsTH: pic.twitter.com/qTDMV5EikM #Bangkok

Lerla â€@Lerlaforever 1m

Suthep is finally at the Royal Plaza where he is due to make an important speech. pic.twitter.com/inZy3s7akh

The protesters are already at Royal Plaza, but they are also still at MBK! That is one long 10 km+ group of protesters. I wonder if Chalerm will still claim only 30,000 people came out today :p

Richard Barrow â€@191Thailand 1m

12:30pm Protesters passing MBK - RT @Sn_Nueng: 12.30น. ท้ายขบวนà¸à¸›à¸›à¸ª.ถึงบริเวณห้างMBK pic.twitter.com/XCoPQlgpAt

Suthep vows not to allow Parliament to be reopened before comprehensive reforms

People's Democratic Reform Committee spokesman secretary general Suthep Thaugsuban vowed Saturday not to allow the Parliament to be reopened unless the country has been fully reformed first.

He made the statement inside the Parliament's compound when he went inside to pay respect to the King Prajadhipok institute.

He said King Prajadhipok had given the ruling mandate to the people, but the Thaksin regime had been monopolising it and the PDRC would push for the country's reforms so that the real power would be returned to the people.

http://www.nationmul...d-30230422.html

Flash,I keep reflecting on so many months of back and forth. I wonder what will change the course decisively?

Extreme mob violence,the army having enough or perhaps the rice scandal? For now its seems an endless tit for tat with

more grenades and guns. This recent stash of weapons was seized but

Cambodian arms among other are readily available. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:Thoughts pulees...

Somebody has got to give. I'd say the government is the side with more problems now. Still, they hang on. There obviously has to be a compromise somewhere down the line, but I think both sides are holding out in hopes of getting more of what they want.

It is hot as hell now, but next month will be even hotter. Can this continue through the hot season? Who knows. :p

Meanwhile ...

Michael Yon

post-98-0-54609400-1396104903_thumb.jpg

Many Farmers Came today

มีชาวนาจำนวนมาà¸à¸—ี่มาในวันนี้

พวà¸à¹€à¸‚ามาจาà¸à¸à¸²à¸à¸ˆà¸™à¸šà¸¸à¸£à¸µ ผมนั่งลงà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸žà¸¹à¸”คุยà¸à¸±à¸šà¸žà¸§à¸à¹€à¸„้าจนà¸à¸£à¸°à¸—ั่งพวà¸à¹€à¸„้าต้องà¸à¸¥à¸±à¸š วันนี้ร้อนมาà¸à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸„นบางคนà¸à¹‡à¸”ิ้นรนต่อสู้à¸à¸±à¸šà¸„วามร้อน ผมถามชาวนาว่าพวà¸à¹€à¸„้าเป็นอย่างไรท่ามà¸à¸¥à¸²à¸¡à¸„วามร้อนวันนี้ à¹à¸¥à¸°à¸žà¸§à¸à¹€à¸„้าà¸à¹‡à¸«à¹‰à¸§à¹€à¸£à¸²à¸°à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸šà¸­à¸à¸§à¹ˆà¸²à¸žà¸§à¸à¹€à¸„้าเป็นปà¸à¸•à¸´à¸”ี ชาวนาพวà¸à¸™à¸µà¹‰à¹à¸‚็งà¹à¸à¸£à¹ˆà¸‡à¹€à¸«à¸¡à¸·à¸­à¸™à¹€à¸«à¸¥à¹‡à¸à¹„หล

These came from Kanchanaburi. I sat down and talked with them until they had to leave. It was hot today and some people were struggling with the heat. I asked the farmers how the heat was for them today, and they just chuckled and said they are fine. Farmers are tough as nails.

https://www.facebook...152043860515665

Archived