Pdrc Kicks Off ‘All-Out Final Battle’

robaus

"The anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee’s (PDRC) will kick off its "all-out final battle" rally Friday [how many all out final battles is that now?] with the possibility that they might attempt to occupy major government buildings and lay siege to free-to-air TV stations, according to a source in the PDRC." (Bangkok Post)

Be quick!... NACC, EC, and the Constitutional Court...there’s your man, Suthep, with warrants already out for his arrest on corruption and murder charges. Add to that...using armed gangs to disrupt national elections, trespass on government property, public affray, demonstrating without a police permit, causing a massive disturbance of the peace and malicious damage to the Thai economy.

But don’t hold your breath! I think we may need to call in the Mounties for this one! :-)

And you say the courts may be biased and corrupt themselves?...nah..can’t be.

I think Suthep is a bit like those elephants in Pattaya that used to hide behind lamp posts when the police came to stop them being used for begging....until one of them got hit and caused multiple deaths and injuries.

:beer:

Well it screwed my day, BBTV 7 - Blockade - turn around, ThaiPBS - Blockade - Shortcut through the Army camp - Channel 5 - Blockade.

Give up and go visit a mate, remembering the blockades I take the tollway - 45 minutes not moving because . . . . .

Fuck, you got rid of Yingluck, can't you give it a rest?