Ruamchitt Travelodge Hotel

Shilo

Shilo,

I usually stay at the Ruamchitt and have always had good vibes there. Just make sure the 700B room is a double because doules are usually 900B. By booking a double then taking girls home is not a problem. There are probably nicer places but here is my reasons for staying there again and again.

1. Located next to clinton plaza and exacly half way between Cowboy and Nana (a couple of hundred metres each way)

2. has a mixed clientelle (not solely sex tourists like the Nana)

3. great pool on the roof (that no-one ever uses)

4. is rarely booked out

5. You can grab a girl from the Thermae without leaving the building

6. Safe boxes at reception

7. great security (girls leave ID at reception)

8. clean and well serviced

9. relaxed staff.

As you can tell I am a fan of the Ruamchitt, but i think you may have been quoted a singe rate.

Not so fast...

>5. You can grab a girl from the Thermae without leaving the building

This means that you have been staying at the "Ruamchitt Plaza & Hotel", not the "Ruamchitt Travelodge" that the question was about. They are not far from each other, but not the same.

Wagner

not in the ruamchitt travellodge thats for sure sweatpea. You will find the big T between sois 13 and 15 on the 15 side of Clinton Plaza in the basement of the ruamchitt plaza. happy hunting

Actually the Ruamchitt Travel Lodge(Soi 10) offers good rooms for a reasonable price. I thought about making it my favourite hotel in Bangkok. But then last Nov. they stole out of the safety box about 500US$ from my wallet (they claim to have only one key, which they hand out to you). So I can only warn anyone strongly, not to use this hotel. It was also strange for me, when I stayed there, that there were very few guests, amazing for the good price in this area.

Archived